Message Log IV

To: Arrel Greene
Offline

---12:00 AM---

Wait, Arrel, I didn't mean it that way! I swear! I was just busy! I have three jobs Arrel. I know you probably hate me by now but please, Arrel. You've got to listen to me! I know I'm a worthless friend! I know I'm a piece of trash and I don't deserve all these things that you're doing for me. Please. Let me explain.
Delivered

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Aries screamed in anger as he pushed the girl from his body, breaking the kiss and sending her to the floor. He wanted to punch the girl square in the face but it would be too immoral for him to do that and he still had to run after Arrel.

Aries gave a spiteful glare and started to run after Arrel. People bustled around the halls as he pushed some aside and bid them sorry right after.

He was under so much negative emotions he wasn't thinking straigh and the fact that he was hung over from last night, feeling like he's getting his brain hammered with each step, made it worse. He wanted to stop and throw up so badly but his feet dragged him at the place he could first think of. At the docks.

And he was right. Arrel silently sat there against a piece of wood that extended from the ocean floor and above Arrel's head, his feet dabbed against the water's surface as tides drew in and out.

Arrel noticed Aries' but kept staring blankly at the sea. His eyes were dull, they looked hollow like they were a doll's, dead but living at a second glance.

"Arrel I'm sorry." Aries kneeled behind Arrel.

"..." Arrel made no effort to budge. The world suddenly felt so silent for Aries. Even if the seagulls circled the bay, even if boats were honking at the distance, even if the waves whispers incoherent words in his ears. Only the sharp ringing in his ears were audible.

"Arrel look at me." Aries gently pulled Arrel by his right shoulder, which wss the one free from leaning at the dock.

He flinched as he saw Arrel. He could read right through his expressions. Arrel was broken and Aries damn knew he was beyond repair.

A tear slid down Arrel's face. Then another. And another. Until he couldn't control it and they slid down one by one, creating stains of pain upon Arrel's facial canvass.

Aries cupped Arrel's cheek. He knew he shouldn't he knew he couldn't and he knew this could be the last time he would see Arrel. He doubt he will ever forgive him. Aries leaned in, he was hesitant but as soon as his lips brushed against Arrel, he crashed his lips, gently and regrefully onto Arrel's.

And Arrel immediately got what it meant. It was a goodbye kiss from Aries. He knew, because he felt it.

He was giving Arrel a very sweet kiss but Arrel could taste the girl's lipstick. And it was bitter. Breaking his heart into the smallest form it could take.

His chest was pressed against Arrel but Arrel could smell the girl's perfume, it was intoxicating.

Arrel snapped out of his thoughts and pushed Aries with all his might. Sobs escaped his lips. He stood up, carrying what he had left of himself, and walked away.

Aries didn't move an inch. He just laid there, scrawled on the wooden flooring  of the dock.

Vote, Comment and slap your friend with this book! Thanks!