Diary Log: II

Diary Entry:
Louis Greene
Date:
January 03, XX03

Dear Diary,

Arrel can now say "Daddy" and a few more words. He'd even crawl around his crib and give me the most heart warming smile that I could ever get.

“Da-” Arrel started and I could only stare for the extcitement is truly breathtaking, his very first word and I will be able to witness.

“Da-da” Arrel said, a spontaneous giggle followed right after.

“Come on Honey, you're almost there!”
I told him, caressing his small amd very delicate hands. He seemed intrigued by my actions, as I paid him a very encouraging smile.

He stared at me with those lustrous brown orbs of his that he very much gained from his dearest mother Marina, how I'd wish she could be with us my little angel. If only you knew how I longed for your mother.

“Daddy.” He said, a smile was widley drawn upon his lips, a playful and very trumphiant one that imitates the smile Marina would make after proving a point and winning an arguement with me.

Happiness just filled my entire body that I could not express it properly. I had started crying by his very little gesture of love and appreciation towards his father.

Id give my everything just to have Marina here with me and Arrel.

Whenever I came back from work he would always be awake, playing with his toys as if he'd been waiting for me.

And as soon as he'd realize I had entered his room, he would smile and giggle. Oh how I'd wish you'd be with us Marina.

It was a very rough day at the company and almost all the news I had recieved were negative, but I had to keep it cool. I can't let these challenges get the better of me.

I opened Arrel's bedroom door as silently as possible as it was at the dead of the night.

And to my surprise Arrel was just there playing with a little blue ball and his teddy bear, which was actually twice his own size.

He noticed me open the door and immediately stood up, jumping up and down in his crib.

“Dada! Dada!” He said with full glee and giggling with all his might.

“Hey sweetie, why are you awake?”
I asked as I walked up to him and picked him up from his crib.

“Dada, Dadada dadada da!”
He giggled again. Arrel has this very weird but very adorable habit of talking. He tells stories but he can barely speak. And what's more surprising is he's very confident as if he knows that I could understand what he was saying.

“Really?”
I asked as if I understood his story about his home made adventure.

He then nodded and he then gave a very heart warming smile.

“I aw wu.”
He said as he let--yet again-- another giggle. And it took me a while to process, that he started playing with my cheeks.

“Did you say I love you?”
I asked bewildered by his sudden skill in saying 'I love you'.

He then gave a nod, and I couldn't help but to let out a very miniscule but whole hearted laugh.

“I love you too.”
And as if he was the bigger one, he cupped my face with his fragile little hands and placed a tiny kiss in my lips.

And I have also decided; I will not touch this Journal as I would give this to our Son during his 7'th birthday. So he'd see how much the both of us loved him. Marina, I'd wish to be with you but I just cant leave things behind.

Diary Entry End

Vote! Comment! And always remember to keep telling your gay friends about this book!

Holy sh*****t it's very draining and exhausting to re-edit these for the hmp-teenth time. Oh my god. So Vote and Comment so I can edit and yeah omg.