Table for 6

After Jinxx took me to all the music stores, shops, and pet adoption centers, we finally left to the house so I could change into more sophisticated like.

In the car, I looked out of the window staring into the dark sky. Beautiful, hot, but chilly weather. Instead of spending this night moment with CC, I was with Jinxx and I was fine with it.

I shouldn't feel bad because CC and I aren't official yet so I can date whoever I want. But my heart has been telling me CC... It's not like Jinxx likes me... Does he?... Ugh! I don't know. All day, I have been having day dreams of it just being me and Jinxx. But who did I like better? Did I still have feelings for the unknown man who broke my heart.

I stared in Jinxx's eyes again and felt like we used to be really close but I don't remember actually meeting him face to face since yesterday.

Jinxx stared back at me and smiled. Forgetting about the steering wheel, he leaned in to kiss me. I have kissed CC before and I felt the same feeling with Jinxx as CC. Pulling back for air I faced towards the lights that were coming closer. Oh no!

"JINXX!" I screamed while hiding my face in his body. We were gonna die! But a miracle happened. Jinxx quickly turned the steering wheel and we went flying past the other drivers. There was only a small cut on my hip from some sharp object stabbing me but it hurt.

I turned to Jinxx to make sure he was okay and I was right. He remained untouched and saved my life. I was just so glad that mine and Jinxx's real first kiss wasn't the last. Then I remembered, I had to be faithful to CC. He was more of a boyfriend than Jinxx because I was meant for CC. But that's the thing.. as far as I know, I want to be single. Until further notice.

When we reached the house, I took one step out and almost fell but Jinxx caught me.

"Are you sure you still want to meet the boys at the restaurant? We can stay here if you want." Jinxx said while I tried to get my balance back.

I lifted my shirt up a little to show Jinxx the cut. I took out the piece of glass and a few tears escaped my eyes. I embarrassedly wiped the tears away because I thought Jinxx was staring at me. Instead he was staring at the cut. I covered the cut and walked inside the house and up stairs.

I went into my bag and pulled out three different dresses. One red. One blue. And one black. Blue wasn't my kind of day so I put that one back. Now which one did I want to use? The black looked too formal and the red one I would use if I was planning on having sex tonight. I mean I might want to change my mind later on so I decided to go with the red and leave my hair down.

I checked on Jinxx who wore black jeans, a black shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"Are you ready?" Jinxx asked. I nodded my head and we drove to the restaurant.

"I had a fun day." I said as we exited Jinxx's.

"Me too. But you're CC's girl so I have to respect that." Jinxx understood me. I was gonna say I was really no ones girl but why ruin this? I felt fine now that I cleared things up with Jinxx and I didn't have to feel bad.

As soon as we entered the stool, restaurant, I was almost tackled by CC's hug.

"So how was today, guys?" CC asked. I looked at Jinxx giving him a signal to not tell CC about my hip.

"It was-" before I could finish, Jinxx spoke for me.

"Fun. I'm gonna go sit with the boys while you and Cameron have some alone time." Jinxx was so nice. Jinxx exited his way to the three guys who sat at our table.

CC turned his head to me and bit his lip.

"You look...Sexy." He said as I checked him out. CC wore a gray shirt and a black vest over. For his bottoms, they were skinny black jeans. CC wore his eye liner but not his whole BVB army look.

"You look Sexy yourself." I grinned. A moment later, CC took my hand and directed me to the table where two empty seats were left. I sat in the middle of Ashley and CC and on the right of CC was Jake.

Every time I looked at Ashley, his eyes were on my boobs. So I thought, maybe CC won't be staring at my boobs. But I war wrong. When I turned over to CC his eyes were on my boobs as well. I felt like a sexy owner of two dogs. Andy found it funny too and tried to hide his laugh.

A couple of minutes later, I felt a hand on my thigh. Oh great.. I looked at Ashley to see if it was him but he had one hand on the table and the other on his fork. So It had to be CC. I took a glance over at CC and he bit his lip. I started to blush because his hand started rubbing up and down my thigh.

"Well we've been here for quite a while." CC started to say. "I think Cameron and I are going to go." He rose from the table and grabbed my hand. I said goodbye to everyone and left in his car.

__________________________

When we got home, CC wrapped his arms around my waist the same way Ashley did. I swear they have to be brothers. My face started to flush when he kissed my cheek. The only time we have really kissed on the lips was once and we were drunk.

"It's getting late. I'm gonna get dressed into comfortable clothes. I got a modeling shoot tomorrow." I told CC while he released me from his arms.

"I wanna come." He grinned. This means for an hour, CC gets to see me stripped down to almost no clothes.

"Is it because you have the chance to see me in only a bra and thong?" I asked. CC laughed and got closer. When he couldn't get any closer he placed his hands on my hips again.

"Why wait tomorrow if it can happen tonight?" he whispered in my ears making me flush.

"CC.." I started to say.

"You, me, upstairs in five minutes." CC left. Wow.