Hero

CC drove me to my modeling shoot and waited outside of my dressing room.

Today I was supposed to wear a really tight black bra and a Lace black g-string. I'm so glad CC wasn't the jealous type about boys buying magazines with me half naked and them drooling.

Since I was consider a "scene girl" because my hair and looks, I pose for band magazines. I've met many bands before and each one of them has seen me in a bra and thong.

One time Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth showed up to pose with me in the magazine. After, Jack kept on flirting with me and trying to get me to have sex with him my dressing room but I kept on saying no even though I really wanted to. Badly.

Remember when I said I've met Ashley before? Yeah well before the concert, I posed with him on a motorcycle in a Harley Davidson magazine in the article "Purdy's Girl".

When I got dressed, I walked out and CC was gone. *Sigh* I guess he just didn't want me. Was I right? I kept walking around but could find him so I went Phill to confirm that I was ready for the photo shoot. CC blew me off...

"I think you will be very delighted with who you will be posing with today, Smith. Very delighted." Phill told me as he pointed to behind me.

Phill was right.

I looked behind me and there he stood with his long, brown hair and beanie. Vic Fuentes. Lead singer of Pierce the veil and the man I drool over when I'm at my house. My hero.

"Hello, Cameron. I've heard so much about you and you are very beautiful for a twenty one year old." Vic said shaking my hand.

Beautiful?! Someone pinch me!

"H-hi, Vic." I blushed.

I turned back to Phill who motioned us to the spotlight. My half naked body all over Vic Fuentes? CC wouldn't like this since it was just Last night when for the first time, CC has touched my naked body.

But who cares? CC is the one who probably ditched me. So be it if he doesn't want to be here with me. My anger just made me more attracted to the thought of posing with my hero.

My first pose I with Vic was a sexy pose. My hand was laid on his chest and my body faced towards his right side. This pose was stripper like. Vic held my leg that showed my butt because of the g-string.

My second pose was more of a lap dance pose. Vic sat in a chair and the background was all white. I had to stand behind him as my butt was stuck out.

My third pose was more sex like. The back ground had been changed pink and a leather couch had been reeled out. Vic laid on the couch and I was on top of him. Vic slid his hands down to my hips and a few seconds later.. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. A lot of picture were taken.

On our break, I sat with Vic and started talking. Last time I first talked to CC we ended up on our first date but apparently CC only want to get in my pants. I should've known being with a rock star drummer was just too good to be true. We were only friends.

Vic touched my arm and observed my hurt face.

"Are you okay, Cameron?" He asked. His eyes could tell that he would understand me.

"It's just that.." I tried to hold in my tears.

"Being with someone you thought you loved turned out to be all a lie." Vic finished my sentence. I darted my head back at him.

"How do you know?" I sniffled.

"Because I've been hurt before as well. Her name is Danielle she was a model and an actress that I thought I had found the one. My fans. They tried to warn me but I got caught up in finding someone who I imagined spending my life with." Vic started to say. I knew there must've been more to it and I was right. Vic opened his mouth again.

"She bought me a lot if nice stuff but nice stuff doesn't always work. She kept on buying me all this shit until I finally agreed to call her my girlfriend. I fell madly in love until one day.. she changed. She started making fun of pierce the veil fans and it was brought to my attention."

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I made my mind up. This girl is gonna be my personal hell if I stay any longer. I let her go for my own good. For our good." Vic finished his story.

Vic's words had touched me. I had to think about me and CC. Make my mind up. Do I want to be with CC or not?

I gazed over past Vic shoulders and there I saw it with my own eyes. A blonde headed chick with her fingers tip toeing up to CC's chest. She was flirting with him. My face turned red and started boiling. CC did seem to be enjoying it.

CC.

HE MISSES MY PHOTO SHOOT TO GO BACK STAGE AT THE BREAK ROOM FOR THAT LITTLE TRAMP?!

Vic must've read my facial expressions because he got up and whispered in my ear, "I got your number if you need anything. Go on ahead and pull him from her. I'll tell Phill you got sick. He'll understand."

Before Vic left I grabbed him and said "thank you." Vic winked and left.

Now back to that Bitch! I rose from the table and marched over to that blonde bitch and pulled her off of CC by her hair. I threw her the other direction and kicked her screaming "You better run, fucking whore."

CC's POV:

This blonde headed girl had dragged me from the dressing room and started flirting. Remembering how Cameron is a model and the blonde headed girl wasn't, I decided to be nice and let her flirt but she took it too far.

The girl motioned her hands down to my pants and started to unzip them but a hand grabbed her whole head of hair and pulled her off. Thank full that she was gone but afraid because it was Cameron. She probably took it the wrong way. Probably thinks I only want her for the sex. But that's not it. I do like Cameron but I could tell it was just friends until further notice.

Cameron's face looked steamed and her bra and thong were hidden under her purple silk robe. Break time I assumed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car. She had all of her stuff ready too.

"Cameron, I can expl-" before I could finish my sentence, she pinned me up against my car and planted a long kiss. The most meaning full kiss yet. I reached inside her robe and held her hips close. She wasn't mad. Jealous. That's why I like her. She's so cute and she proved even when she's angry at me.

"No one can have you." She whispered in my ear. No one but her. That's if she wants me to be her boyfriend.

Does she?

_________

Awh! Jealousy is so friggin cute!