Date night

Cameron's POV:

Being a model isn't that bad...

All you have to do it get pics taken of you...

And make sure not to scrape yourself...

And one small pimple and you're dead...

Sooooo easy (sarcasm)

Well anyway today is supposed to be good for me. After all those nude model photos, it's time for my date with thee drummer of Black veil brides, CC.

No... Im not in love.

Or am I?...

My thought had been interrupted when CC walked in. This had been the third date and CC knew how to impress me. I started to check him out because of how good he looked. My staring had been interrupted when my model agent, Phill held up my sparkly pink thong.

"Ahem, miss Smith. I think you left your thong in the back room while we were taking your modeling picture. I think you will be needing this for tonight." Damn Phill knew how to embarrass me. I haven't told CC yet about me being a model until now.

Speaking of CC... I looked back up at him and he was biting his lip and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Well..." CC said breaking the silence.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded my head yes and he picked me up and carried me to his car.

_______________________

In the car, I decided to turn on some music. Pierce the Veil- hell above came on.

I reached into the glove box to find some CDs as CC directed me. But there were no CDs. Instead, I found a small box.

"Open it." CC grinned.

There I saw the most beautiful ring ever. A huge, real diamond stood in the middle with a crystal lining. In the ring, engraved "Cameron <3" I looked up at CC and returned a huge smile.

"Christian, it's beautiful!" I exclaimed while we parked in the parking space of a restaurant.

While we ate in the restaurant, I notice I had been stared down by CC. Awh that little dork. I then looked down at my hand where the ring had slipped on perfectly. Way too expensive. I felt something I never felt before. A love connection.

But I can't be in love. I was supposed to be a heart breaker. But how can I break CC's beautiful heart? I can't because I finally felt something I haven't in years when I had dated a boy since seventh grade till I was 18. I forget his name but remember when he dumped me.

"I'm sorry.. It just can't work. I love you and forever will but you have to understand we will never see each other when I persue my music career." He had said leaving my heart broken. That's why I have started breaking hearts. I will never forget him, the one I had fell madly in love with to be disconnected after so many years.

I drew my attention back to CC who had paid the bill and motioned me over to the door.

In the car, CC put one hand on mine as if he was making me a promise. That's when I went back to reality.

"I forgot to tell you that I'm introducing you to the boys. That's where we are heading." CC said. I was totally fine with meeting them.

"Thanks. I have your gift." I said while getting out of the car.

I first stared at the huge house in front of me and started to get butterflies. I shook my head and went to the truck where I pulled out CC's gift.

His face so happy.

______________________

Awh! What do you guys think the present is? Who do you think mystery man is?