Paris

"Look, Cameron." CC handed me a magazine with our faces on the front cover.

"We're even famous here. I don't speak French though."

"You are so lucky I have to know French." I laughed and took the magazine flipping to page 6:

Drummer gets engaged?

A big shocker announced by paparazzi that Brazilian model, Cameron Smith was spot wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. Who els could give this ring to her other than Drummer of Black Veil Brides, Christian Coma (CC). Also, Paparazzi spots the two going on a plane heading to Paris. But how could these two skip the dating stage to engaged? Spoiler.. If you didn't watch the karrang awards then its your lost for the big announcement CC made. "Are the rumors about you and Brazilian Model, Cameron Smith, being a couple true?" Interviewer Bryan Stars asked CC. "Yes it's true and we couldn't be anymore happier." CC responded. Although the rumor about Cameron being pregnant is a big down, neither CC or Cameron verified if the engagement rumor is true or not. Stay tuned for next months issue for the big announcement.

" what's next?" I laughed. "We have grand children?"

CC laughed too and held my hands in his.

"What are we going to tell them?" I asked becoming serious.

"Well what do you want to do? We've been dating for a year now and my tour is over until next year and I really want you to be with me. Do you think now is the right time we do get married?" CC kissed my forehead. He had a point but how could I get married? What could I feel.

"I-I have to think." I laid my head down. Of course my mind screamed 'say yes! say yes!" but what if I do?

CC is getting more famous by the minute and there are gonna be so many other beautiful girls.

"You have all the time you need to think, Cameron." CC smiled.

"Will you excuse me for a second?" I asked while reaching for the door.

CC nodded and I walk outside to the pairs air and walked up to the balcony.

I played with the necklace CC gave me for our one year anniversary and a tear dropped from my eye. I wiped the tear away and reached for the ring on my finger. So beautiful. CC promised me forever but is forever enough? Is forever a lie? Lots of stars get divorced. Jinxx divorced his wife, Sammi Doll. Miley Cyrus got dumped by Liam Hensworth while they were engaged. Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are divorced.

So many divorces and I'm just so afraid that's gonna happen to me and CC. The Paris spring made me relax as I got to thinking. I was 21 when I met CC, 22 when we started dating, 23 close to our 1 year anniversary. I'm turning 24 for for about 3 years, CC has been there for me. There was only one person I could call to help me.

**

"Ashley, I need your help." I said over the phone.

"Yes?"

"CC asked me to marry him.."

"Why not? You guys have been together for a while and Jinxx moved on." Jinxx? I care so much about him and I'm glad he moved on.

"That's good for him. "

"Yeah but you know many marriages don't last. But whatever your heart tells you then that's the choice. I don't know what to say. But I gotta go now."

"Bye."

Great I'm on my own for this one.

I thought more and more about CC and then thought about my career. If I marry CC then I'm done with nude modeling. Speaking about nude modeling, my phone started to ring.

"Ah, Miss. Smith." Phill began to say.

________

"Cameron, I was worried sick that you were dead." CC held me tight and I was glad to be in his arms.

"CC. We have to talk." I began to say as his smile about seeing me turned into a frown.