Karrang

"What do you mean you quit your Job?!" CC gave me the crazy eye. I lead him to the couch and we sat down.

I pulled out my phone and started dialing the Karrang number from the magazine.

"W-" I shushed CC before he could finish his sentence. A few seconds later, I heard a man's voice on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Cameron Smith." I said.

"Oh yes, Cameron. What do you need?"

"Oh I was just reading your magazine with CC and I'd like to answer your question."

"About the engagement?" The man asked.

"About the engagement." I looked at CC who had his arms around me. "What are you telling them?" CC mouthed and I put my finger up to tell him to hold on.

"So what exactly is the answer, Smith?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and took a breath.

"Yes, sir. We are engaged."

I looked at CC who was wide eyed and his mouth formed a smile.

"That's great. Paparazzi is in Paris where you guys are right now and I'll call them to meet you two outside of your rental house."

I hung up the phone and turned my attention back to CC who wouldn't let me go from his arms that wrapped around me.

"What made you sat yes?" CC kissed my lips.

"The thought of you being mine. After I quit my job, I got a call from someone that told me my sister died. Now I thought, everyone dies. I want to die with the man I love." Now it was my turn to not let him go. Our lips locked together and the thought of needing air didn't matter. Even though I've met my sister twice, I still felt bad for her being dead. Tears weren't going to fall from my eyes. No too many already did.

CC and I decided to lay in bed for a little before the paparazzi came. No not sex. Just cuddled up in bed together as his arms wrapped around me. Forever I wanted to feel like this. The man who broke my heart before, was now history and CC was my present. My gift that I wanted to last forever.

"I never knew the girl I has fallen for for a long time would actually become my fiancé." CC whispered.

"I never knew the man I had always wanted since the day I found out about his music would become my life." I responded.

We are so lucky. I don't want anybody but CC. My days of heartbreaking is over. No way I could break the love of my life's heart.

_____________

CC and I had a talk with paparazzi and posed for the camera with pictures of the ring, us hugging, and my favorite one, us kissing.

As soon as paparazzi left, CC and I went back into the house to pack up our stuff. I was no longer a model. I had gotten a better job. Since CC and I were now the hottest couple, I would come in with CC at the bvb studio and take pictures of us. I also became the model for their band merch. my life now perfect.

CC picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter. I played with his hair like I was a little kid and he blushed. His smile was so beautiful. I just couldn't wait to grow old with him.

"So this 13 year old girl who spoke English handed me a book called Tuck Everlasting and said it reminds her of us. So I got to reading. The book is beautiful. About 10 year old Winnie meets 17 year old Jesse in the woods. They instantly became best friends and finally Jesse told Winnie that he drank spring water that made him 17 forever. He wanted Winnie to drink the water at age 17 and find him so they could run off and get married while they explored the world together. Forever." CC told me and kissed my hand.

"That's beautiful." I went into awe. "Forever" I whispered.

"But everybody dies, CC. It's us to decide how we want to die. Alone or in love."

"And I'm already meeting the one I will die happy with." CC smiled.

I managed to smile but my face turned into a frown and tears came from my eyes. Dying was always a horrible subject for me to talk about.

"But CC. What if you die before me? I can't be alone in this world. I don't want us to die. We never know when it will happen." CC held me in his arms as I cried in his chest.

"I don't want us to die either. But if you die before me, I promise every year, I will pay for your phone bill so I can always hear your voice. If I was to die before you, i'll leave all my money to you so you can use it to pay my phone bills. Every time you call, it will lead to my voice mail and you won't ever have to be alone." I cried even more in CC's chest. I couldn't stand to think about my world falling apart if CC was to go before me.