Wedding

I had Juliet lace my up so my hips would be smaller and I threw on my wedding dress.

My dress was short, white, and puffy at the end. The hip part was sparkly and my favorite part out of the whole dress.

Dress was also sleeveless and the back had a floral design.

I had hired Jeffree Star to do my makeup because he/she is a natural.

"Girl, you are so lucky to be marrying a band member." Jeffree smiled as he applied my blush.

"I know I am." I grinned.

"I would rather marry one of the Jonas brothers." Jeffree grinned. I laughed and went back to standing still.

Jeffree got out his makeup bag and pulled out the eye liner. Jeffree is the best makeup artist out there and I just can't explain my love for him/her.

Not only did Jeffree put eyeliner on my eyes, he made the bvb star sign on my cheek to symbolize that I'm family now.

When Jeffree was done, he covered his mouth and I swear I thought he was gonna cry with tears of joy.

"You look beautiful!" Jeffree squealed and handed me a mirror.

"I do! thank you!" I hugged Jeffree and he packed his stuff up to get ready to watch me walk down the aisle.

I curled my hair and added my sparkly tiara. The curls were surprisingly perfect like this day. I couldn't wait to see CC's face and become Cameron Coma. Karrang paparazzi was there to for their issue magazine along with half of the city. I felt special.

Suddenly, I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. This could only mean one thing. And I was right. I took a pregnancy test and I was pregnant and glad no puke got on my dress.

A few minutes later, I ran to Jinxx to ask him the only question I could on this wedding day.

"Will you walk me down the aisle." I asked him.

"My father is dead along with the rest of my family. I'm alone."

I didn't have to explain anymore because Jinxx nodded his head yes and I gave him a huge hug.

Beautiful music played as it was my time to walk down the aisle. I looked to my left and saw Vic, Jaime, Tony, and mike. They all came like they promised. They all looked happy but Vic was the happiest and gave me a thumbs up.

I looked to my right and of course saw Jinxx who smiled.

CC told Jinxx that he wanted him to be his best man and Jinxx agreed to. Today was also special for him.

I looked in front of me and saw I was getting closer and closer to CC. The love of my life. CC looked handsome in his tux and his smile was so bright. I actually felt like a princess and I liked it.

Soon, I reached my destination. I stood next to the love of my life. Mr. Mrs.

"You look beautiful." CC whispered to me.

"And you look charming." I whispered back.

Jinxx got in the group with the boys and I looked at my brides maids. Jeffree Star of course, my best friend Lacey and my maid of honer, Juliet Simms who had became a sister to me.

Finally CC and I had to say our vowels.

CC went first and his was so beautiful.

"Always looking at your face in magazines I had long wished to have a chance to call you mine. Instead, you became my fiancé and going to be my wife. Most importantly, you became my best friend that always made me smile when I always see you next to me in the morning. Many will say the end of the world is going to be the worst thing ever but I think the worst thing ever is if I ever lost you and I hope that never happens. I promise to treat you like a princess and provide for your needs in help. You are the missing piece that I found. I'll be your Jesse if you be my Winnie."

I about cried because CC's words were so beautiful! Now my turn.

"I always listened to Black veil Brides and watch interviews with you in it and longed to be yours. Now we've promised each other forever and forever is all I need. If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would take my last breath to say I love you. I never knew that dreams came true until I realized this is a dream I won't be waking up from. This is reality. I don't want any other to have you because you are mine. You always have been since our first kiss. I've broken many hearts before but those were mistakes I learned from. Those mistakes brought me to you. I love you."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked up at CC who smiled.

After saying the "I do" we finally were announced Mr. and Mrs. Coma.

"You may kiss the bride."

The kiss CC and I shared was the most meaningful kiss ever and I was glad. Now about the pregnancy. the thing I worried most.

" I'm pregnant." I whispered to CC who looked straight at me and smiled instead of freaking out.

"That's wonderful." Yes it was.

After talking to Vic I remembered about mine and CC's first dance as husband and wife.

"You are gonna be happy with the song choice. " I told Vic as I walked to the middle of the room with CC. a few seconds later, Kissing In Cars by Pierce the veil came on and Vic smiled I'm delight.

"As we wake up in your room. Your face is the first thing I see. The first time I've seen love and the last i'll ever need." Vic's voice sang through the Dj.

After the song ended, I saw all the boys except Jinxx.

Where's Jinxx?