Okay

Jinxx's POV:

I laid down on the grass by the pool. The wedding was nice but seeing Cameron dancing with CC made me upset. Unwanted. But I can still get my chance.

"Jinxx?" I heard a voice behind me and when I turned around, it was Cameron. I didn't respond but she knew it was me. Shit.

"What are you doing out here? What's wrong?" she asked as she sat down next to me. She looked stunning in her wedding dress and it made me smile.

"Hey, is everything alright?" She asked again.

"Everything," I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Is fine." I finished with a sign of hurt.

"No it's not." Cameron looked at me. "What's really wrong?" She knew me well.

"I just don't want to lose you." I looked up at Cameron whose face was serious.

"Awh just because I'm married doesn't mean I'm never going to talk to you again. Sure, those dates were fun but someday, we are just gonna have to grow up." Cameron told me Patting my back but I wasn't fully convinced.

"Just think of this, in twilight, Bella met Edward and they were happy but she was also happy with Jacob. Bella then married Edward but she still loved Jacob. As a best friend. Just like I love you, Jinxx. As a best friend." Cameron hugged me. She was right. Before Cameron left, I stopped her to tell her that I was the man that she fell in love with before.

"Cameron." I said and she turned around.

"Yes?"

I started to pull out the yearbook but then stopped my self. There was no way I was gonna ruin her night.

I sighed and asked "do you believe in second chances?"

"I do. If I had another chance with CC if we ever got divorced, I would use that second chance. " She smiled and left.

I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts. Sammi. I called and waited for an answer.

"Jinxx?" I heard her voice say.

"Sammi. I miss you."

"I miss you too."