Show me around

**I haven't been in California for long. Only a few weeks and that's because my agent moved me here for modeling pictures. I should be great full for him doing that so I could leave behind the trail of broken hearts for the guys I've dated. Now CC... I can't break his heart but we aren't "official" in being a couple so I can see whoever I want.**

Jinxx must have left in the middle of the night because when I woke up, my bed was empty other than me. I had a dream about the mysterious boy who broke my heart for the first time. Still don't remember his name or what he looks like. It was three years ago. Drawing my attention back to reality, my phone started to ring and I jumped out of bed to the non stop ringing iPhone.

Finally when I reached the phone, CC's name flashed over and over. Without hesitating I answered the phone.

"Morning!" I heard CC's voice say on the other line.

"Morning."

"Did you sleep well?" This question sent a shiver down my spine remembering that it wasn't CC whose arms were around my hips that held me close into a promising like. It was Jinxx who held me.

"Yes," is all I could say at the moment and finally spoke a few seconds later.

"Where are you anyway?"

"I'm with Jake practicing his guitar and my drums. Jinxx is still at the house and hasn't left yet so I told him to show you around our part of California."

Jinxx, that name whispered so many times around me. He was still here.

"That sounds good. Thank you."

"I gotta go now but I'll be home at noon and the six of us will all go out to eat." Me, CC, Jinxx, Andy, Ashley, and jake. A few minutes later we said our goodbye on the phone and he hung up.

Not knowing he was behind me, I gave a little jump when I turned around. Jinxx stood at the frame of the door and he looked like he had taken a shower and straightened his hair while I slept like a dog. He looked good looking and I looked like I just got attacked by wild dogs. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment and Jinxx let out a small chuckle.

"Did I scare you?" He started to walk towards me.

"Nah just didn't know you were there." I laughed.

Jinxx reminded me about how he was supposed to show me around so I told him I would be back from taking a shower in a few. Why had I said that? I looked at Jinxx who probably had mental images in his head now and my cheeks started to burn. Ashley has seen my naked body before and has touched my naked body.

At a BVB concert, I was walking outside when Ashley stopped me. Ashley started flirting with me and I finally went to a hotel with him. That's how I met CC. The day after, I knew I was just a play toy but I didn't mind because I left early in the morning to breakfast where CC sat down at my table and we started talking. A few days later, I went on my first date with him.

I went back to reality and walked into the shower. I washed my body not hoping I would forget Jinxx's comfort last night. Remembering his lips on my cheek made me smile like an idiot.

10 minutes later, I got out of the shower but before I could grab a towel, soap landed in my eyes making it burn. I started to swear under my breathe as I tried to find my way to the towel.

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. Fuck.. Now Jinxx knows what I look like naked.

Being generous, Jinxx wrapped the towel I couldn't find around me. After, I wiped my eyes as much as I can until my eyes were cleared. I was surprised when I noticed that Jinxx was still there in the same bathroom as me. I must've not locked the door.

I secured the towel that had been around me so it wouldn't fall off and said "Thanks."

Jinxx nodded his head and guided me to the guest room. I grabbed my bag and pulled out a white sweater like shirt along with my skinny miss me jeans. After putting on my clothes, I straightened my long black hair and walked down stairs.

Jinxx sat on the couch listening to music as I walked over to sit next him. It took Jinxx a couple of seconds to realize I was next to him and he didn't react the way I did. Instead, he smiled and took his headphones off. After that, he put his arm around my shoulder and held me close.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

I nodded my head yes but before I could get up, Jinxx picked me up and carried me to his nice car. Inside, it smelt really fresh and minty. When he turned the engine on the radio was played low with rock and roll music.

I looked over at Jinxx and smiled.

He was my already my best friend.

________________________