Epilogue

Epilogue:

CC's POV:

I visited Cameron's grave and my supposed to be daughter, Carly.

Both died on the same day leaving me alone in this world. A tear escaped my eye knowing that today was going to be Cameron's 26th birthday. The world has stopped today. She's dead. Gone. Unawake.

Remembering how she died. She was going into labor and when the baby was born, Cameron died. Cameron knew that if she gave birth to her baby, it would mean she would be erased from the world and let the baby live. That's how her mother died. It ran in the family but stopped at Cameron because our daughter has died as well.

I was alone.

"Before I give birth to Carly, promise me you will love me." I remembered her words and I promised. "I love you too. Goodbye." I said goodbye as well not knowing it meant forever.

Later that same day, I had a concert and Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake all honored Cameron's braveness and death so they played her favorite bvb song: lost it all.

"Then I lost it all. Who can save me now?" Andy sung which made me silently cry.

I went home after saying a few words to Cameron and Carly's grave including "I love you."

I laid my head in my hands and cried. I pulled out my phone remembering our promise and called her phone which lead straight to voicemail.

"Hi it's Cameron. I'm not here right now but I love you CC. Leave a message for me so I can hear it in heaven." Her voicemail said because she knew she was going to die.

"Cameron, I love hearing your voice again. I love you and I hope god and Jesus are treating you well. Happy birthday, my lovely wife. I've been crying but no more. You will be happy that Jinxx is now married to Sammi again. I'm sorry you couldn't see the wedding. Even though you won't hear this but when I promised you forever, I meant it. There is no other girl I'm ever going to love other than you and Carly. I'm gonna stay single until the day I die so I can meet you guys in heaven. I gotta go now but I love you so much." My voice cracked. When I hung up, I cried and cried even more but then remembered...

Forever.