SHOT TWENTY NINE

Abhi pov......

                Today....once again I want to fly abroad.....this time my chashmish was strong enough.....but I was so nervous and I don't know what to do....unknown worries were wandering in my mind.....but still I managed......

            A new day in London....once again back to work.....I started to concentrate on my work fully....I was busy with my schedule....I rarely call my family.....once in two days for my chasmish...but she understands me.....

                    ************

           Likewise one year flew away... I asked for one and half years.....but now....I took two years....I've done more than 20 concerts and I'm waiting for my silver jubilee....After each concert I'll get a call from my chasmish.... I've done ten concerts in India....but she wasn't able to attend....I can't go to my house.....my chashmish is working in MNC....Akash and Rachu got married....ya....I know they were so fast...and it wasn't smooth wedding.....After lot of criticism the wedding happend...they both settled in USA.....I think they were bit early.....that led to a enimity in family.....hope when I propose her nothing happens badly.....Yah tomorrow I'm going back to India....to start my new life.....what I expected happened quite well....my chashmish settled.....puru looking after Mehra group....our company.....Bulbul in final year...waiting for her final results....which may turn up in a day or two....may be in the day of my arrival....

                **************

            I landed in my India.....the most awaited moment in my
life.....I never desperate like this ever before......I informed purab about my arrival and asked him to keep it as secret.....I want to see my chashmish only.....I totally avoided her for these two days....I know she might be angry.....but I'm sure this desperate waiting is worth more....now the toughest task is to bring her to the place where I've planned for something special.....no not once again a candle light dinner...I know I'm very slow....I don't have guts like my friends.....but still..... now I've developed some courage.....I've planned to propose her in my terrace....I've asked puru to send her to Haridwar and so now my mansion is free.....I've arranged everything somewhat nice....I hope so.....I gave saree to puru and asked him to give it to my chashmish by saying something suitable.....I know my buddy will do it perfectly.....

              I went upstairs to check whether everything was perfect.
I've arranged somewhat good...I'm waiting eagerly for my chashmish....

I'm waiting eagerly for my chashmish