SHOT FORTY SEVEN

I turned hearing the thunder like sound.....I saw that keethu slapped Kanchi !....mmm.....unexpected one....I expected that dadi will slap suniye...and made up my mind.....but this one was like a manna from heaven....

I smirked at her...she deserves more than this...

Ke: not a word more about my bhai....
do you have any proof that my bhai did this?....when you bring proof....we all will believe it....

She gave a blank expression....

Ka: bhabi....believe bhai....can't you understand his love for you....you're the one who taught him to love...Please bhabi....believe him....

this girl is making it tough for me to act.....if I ask the same question to him....can't he see my love in my eyes?

R: what happened honey?

Pr: yes choti.....believe him...

Everybody started their advices except for one...unaware about the consequences if I believe him....I just shouted...

P: Enough is enough.....I don't want anyone's advice....I know what I'm doing.....no one need to teach me...

Everybody stared at me....except one smirky face and a worried face....That devil Kanchi was
smirking....but that black sheep was worried.....that too for me....

I came out of my trance....

P: I'm planning to divorce him...

Devil smiled happily.....but my heart was literally sinking....and I continued with heavy heart...

P: and I am planning to get them married....

" Marriage? ???" they were yelling.....but Kanchi....she was shocked....but she already heard me saying it.....may be she thought that I was kidding...

D: Pragya.....why can't you give him a chance?

Dadi asked me calmly...

K: bhabi if you don't have faith in my bhai....its okay but you have no right in asking my bhai to marry her....

She yelled at me.....my eyes went blur due to my threatening
tears...

A: she has every right to question me and order me...no one should yell at her....you all register that in your mind....

                I was out of words.....why suniye why?.....why do you love me so much?...I was really having tough time in fighting back my tears...

P: This month end engagement....

             Everyone gasped....My suniye passed a painful smile....when that devil face turned pale...

             I went to my room ignoring everybody's yellings and pleadings...

             I fell on the bed....my tears gushed out.....I heard someone opening the door and I went to washroom and led out my tears...

End of pov....

Abhi pov...

            I entered and saw her running to the washroom.....no problem fuggi....whatever hurdle comes I know still your heart will beat for me....

             I settled on the bed thinking about my fuggi's words.....when she says about divorce I feel like pulling her to my hug and kissing her and to make her realise that she's mine....only mine....but I can't.....I don't know when will her madness comes to an end....

               Even if she doesn't let to end...God will end it....our love will end it...

               I have full faith in our love fuggi....I love you fuggi....will love you only...

Pov ends....

Kanchi in her room....

K: boss our plan is going out of track...how can I marry him?....boss ?....me seduce?....ok....but.....yes boss...ok...I....you'll save me naa boss....okay boss....

                  Wait Pragya and Abhi....you're gonna face a lot.....no one can save you two from us....

               She  smiled evilly....

Pov ends.....

               Days rolled.....everybody are angry with Pragya's behaviour...she's trying her level best to collect her info.....only a week more for engagement...

            Will she be able to get back her love?????

            Nothing to say.....hopefully see you soon