SHOT NINETEEN

Pragya pov.....

Days passed and me and him.You know na....whom I meant....himmm....haan...I hope you get it...we informed dadi about prethu relation....She was happy about her....but she wanted him to get married first..He smiled....he somehow convinced dadi by saying some reasons.....I was very happy and blushed for no reason....

After a week we arranged for a small engagement....in one month....we are gonna be seniors....yaa...we are going for third year.....sssshhhh.....how did I forget this.....sorry....

When we were in second year....Bulbul joined in our college.....to keep herself in comfort zone....she always accompanied me....so she became one in our gang....I know something is going between this purab and bulbul.....when I say this to himmm...he always scold me that I am interfering in others personal matter...I have no work other than this....bla bla...but I want all of them to be safe and I don't want others to blame my family....my friends are also my family....

The engagement was over and all were merrily chatting....But hee was standing at one corner...

P: Hoye....why are you standing here alone?...

A: no chashmish....my jaan has grown up and she gonna be someone's wife....

P: arrey....he's not someone...your buddy....prem...

A: haan but....she is going away from me na....

I can see tears welded his eyes....I really don't know how I am gonna take care of him....after our marriage.....I don't what will our child do....they will be like me....matured...good....or like himmm...childish.....naughty....

A: say na....

I thought it was my child and started.....

P: oh meri bacchu....don't cry. ...

Then reality stroke me....it wasn't my kid...it was himm....I blushed badly....I became total red.....I know....now a days I also started to day dream like him....

A: what happened chashmish? why are you calling me as bacchu.....

P: nothing.....haan if you behave like a kid then...I'll call you bacchu only....

he made a cute pout face...I even more made his pout protude by pulling it....

P: arrey....ok baba....every girl will face this situation....one day she'll leave her family and go to her in law house....you have one year time....then what....you can enjoy with her na....so stop behaving like a kid.....I don't know how your wife gonna tolerate you....

A: why?.....you can't tolerate me.

P: what?

I know he'll say like this....so only I said him so.....I like when he talk like this.....

A: I....I mean. ...if you can tolerate me then she can do it na.ok I have lots of work...see our gang is waiting.....

He is really awesome in diverting the topic....so I didn't argue.....I went with him....

Then we had heart filled talks.....then we returned as we really had a tiring day....so we went to our respective homes....

Days passed.....now its time for hisss farewell.....I can't even imagine getting seperated from himm....I hate sundays because I can't see himm....but now...what am I going to do?....why everyone are playing in my life?..Did I asked him to be close with me?....hhhh....I was in peak of my anger.....now my mobile showed a notification. ...I know it's hiss message only....