SHOT THIRTY

Pragya pov.....

          I never knew that he was so romantic. Frankly speaking.....I thought he was so dumb and I should only propose...but
today...I didn't expect him here...I was so mad at him....now he proposed me......in a very unique manner......no one thought anything special in me like he does.....no one love me like he does....some proposed me....With more dialogues and arrangements.....but It didn't affect me like his proposal does...
I was overwhelming in my world I hugged him.....he twirled me....I was in cloud nine.....

                 He was gazing me intensely.....filled with pure
love...still his hands was holding my bare waist firmly.....sending chill shiver in my spine......His eyes was asking me something...I know he's wishing to hear those three magical words.....now I don't want to lose him.....I want him.....only for me.....

           " I love you......I love you so much......"

             I said in a  slow husky sensual voice.....I know it affected him.....he squeezed my waist even more.....I gasped.....slowly his hand travelled in my bareback....making my breath uneven....and his left hand reached my nape....right squeezing my waist.....he pulled closer.....making his feathery lips touch my earlobe....
he uttered even more huskily " I know " and planted the very first kiss on the most sensitive area of my ear.....I squeezed his left shoulder with my right hand snaking his neck....giving him more access on my waist.....I was very much lost in his very first intense.....most sensual kiss.....sending chill shivers....making me numb......I wish the world stops here.....

End of pov.....

Abhi pov.....

              She has a big effect on me always.....today.....the most special day.......she was damn hot......she was making wonders in my body.....when I made her halt after the twirl......I'd not want to take my hands off her....I was giving a questioning look....and she proposed me in a husky sensual tone slowly....turning me on.....I squeezed her milky flawless waist....she gasped....I went near her ear and said that I knew in a even more huskier tone.....and kissed the most sensitive part in her ear....she snaked me with her arm....giving me more access to play with her milky milky waist.....I know she was very much lost in my touch..

              After good lovely minutes......she came to sense and her cheeks flushed red....she blushed and tried to run away.....is that....easy to escape from this Abhishek.....I just got the end of her pallu and pulled her towards me....her back head hit my chest with a bang.....it doesn't have any effect on me.....rather gave an access to nuzzle on her neck holding her close to me.....

P:  p....pl...please....leave me....

         I really love her nervousness lot....I grinned....

A: now only held your hands then how can I leave it....

P: o...okay....at.....least...stop making me nervous.....

A: why should I ?....

P: please.....

A: okay anything for my biwi....

P: biwiii.....

           She asked me in shock...

A: ya...you're gonna be my biwi na ! wait....do you have any plan of betraying me....

         I asked in confusion....

P: hoye drameebaaz....I was amused at your guts....that's it....

         I sighed in relief.....

P: okay....bye....it's late...I'll take a leave....

         I don't know how I'm gonna spend this whole life with such an unromantic girl.....girls are craving for my flying kiss..... here I'm ready to shower her with my lovely kisses....but she is avoiding me....