SHOT SEVENTEEN

Warning...not a mature content...but read at your own risk....if it's boring don'tblame me...scold me...curse me...

In home...Abhi pov...

         Like an idiot I asked for her friendship...after asking I felt bad....only few days were over...but she accepted after a deep thinking....but next what I did was showing my stupidity clearly to her...I asked whether to drop her....but she neglected....I felt like fighting with her for what she said....she doesn't know about me....you know girls wander behind me....they crave for my attention...but she...she was different among these girls...I never knew that girls are like her also....

           With these thoughts he slept....

In morning....at college....

          oh today is fresher's party...
I don't know what she gonna wear....I pray that I shouldn't stunned by her....Today dress code is western outfit....According to my assumption she won't be comfortable with western outfit....so she won't wear modern outfits...I too want that...I hate when somebody look at her....I only have that right....wait wait... Abhi you're crossing
the limits...

end of pov....

       With these continuous thoughts he went college....from today onwards....Riya...Keethu...Pragya are gonna come together. So he went to college with Purab in his car...
He was very restless....

Pu: what happened Abhi? Why are you behaving weirdly?

A: Mm..nothing...

           Seniors were waiting in the auditorium for their Juniors....They all were seated...its actually a function conducted for their particular department...BCA....
So it was nevertheless to a fashion show....only sixty members....first boys...then
girls...Abhi was eagerly waiting for Pragya...

Pu: why are you so eager?

A: Because.....because my keethu and princess will come...

          They both were talking that time all boys turned towards one direction.....

Guy 1: Really she's so hot.....

Guy 2: Absolutely correct....I have seen her before.... but in different avatar...but this suits her....

Guy 3: The person gonna marry her is really lucky....

Abhi pov....

         I don't know who attracted them....but know one is equivalent to my Pragya...I turned in the direction which those guys were ogling....
I was hell shocked....that god has betrayed me...I prayed that I shouldn't be stunned by her....but I was....oh god....she was damn gorgeous in that attire....I never thought that she'll wear western outfits....it wasn't having any works....it was neat elegant knee length fitted attire...which made her shape clearly visible...Her hair had bouncing curles...no specs....may be a lens...pointed heels...a metal strap watch...and a small drop stud....
I forgot myself and my jaw dropped....She....Pragya....saw me and signed me to close my mouth...she blushed and I myself blushed....throughout the function.....I was ogling at her...
I thought that I found my girl...I love my dadi...my jaan keethu...my princess Riya...and puru my bestie....she is ready to accept all of them including me...what else I want...

End of pov....

Pragya pov....

        The way he saw me...made me to blush...I was turning pink due to blushing....Throughout the function he was ogling me...I know I started to have some special feeling for him...I know he too have some feelings for me. I liked when he ogle at me...no more I was feeling awkward...but when somebody...other than him... ogle at me...I feel awkward.  don't ask me why....
oh my god....these many days I never felt any attraction or infatuation on anybody....I am sure that it's not an infatuation....