SHOT FORTY FOUR

A: whaaat?.....he asked horrified after listening to her....

P: I said...ask your so called friend also to accompany us ...

A: but why????

           She was irritated by his questions.....

P: you better shut your mouth.....I myself will do the arrangements....

               Abhi pouted

A: now a days you're scolding me frequently.....its not fair....

            she gave a disgusting look towards him....and averted her gaze....only to find Kanchi entering the restaurant.....Pragya smirked seeing her....

P: aww my goofy goat.....come my darling....I'll show you the real hell to you.....she thought devilishly....

P: my work is even more easier

A: why?

P: your darling is coming here to love you....

            he was confused and turned towards the direction of Pragya' s gaze....and he was shocked.....Kanchi saw him and squealed....

K: Abhii....my baby.....

           she came and held his shoulder tightly....and kissed his cheek.....Pragya gave a murderous glare at Abhi.....making him shiver....

A: Kanchi leave me....

K: why baby.?...because of your wife only na....okay then we'll meet at my home....

A: no....me and my wife are leaving today...

K: why baby?.....please stay na abhi.....what happened?....did she threaten you to come....

           he nodded in no....

P: if you care for him so much then you too come to India. ..

          she said cooly....licking the oozing cheese from the sandwich....Abhi looked at her  in horror...

K: oh that's so kwool!!!....baby I too will come....okay will meet in airport....bye honey...

              she disappeared not before wetting his cheeks....he wiped it swiftly...

A: fuggi....please what's cooking in your mind.....let me know na please...

P: Mr.Abhishek....do you want me to say all the time to zip your mouth?

A: Pragya....he said in a pleading tone

Abhi pov....

            She is really getting on my nerves....but still I am controlling my anger....after all its my fault...
But I've never seen such a bold Pragya.....who's bossing me.....She is the one who doesn't even utter my name.....but today....God!!!!....

             I don't know now where is she going.....I've to follow her...irritating!.......now I want my love....my Arjun....Hey dumbo Ajju.....I know you will be enjoying.....I never thought that I'll also become like puru....who fears for his wife....

                We reached a hotel near airport....She booked a suit....and she entered in....I too followed her....I sat in the cozy bed...

               She came near in full rage and held my collar...

P: how dare you to allow her to kiss?

A: pragya....I didn't do anything..

              she sighed me to shut....

P: I think you remember that you are married....next time I won't wait till I get privacy.....I'll finish you then and there....did you get it?

             I nodded....what else can I do? she just pushed me in bed....and went...

P: get ready....we need to go...

A: okay....

             We reached the airport...my fuggi was in unusual dress....jean top.....after an hour....completing our packing.....I never thought that my honeymoon will be an utter flop....

              I saw that devil standing there with full enthusiasm....I felt like banging my head....

K: hi Abhi....she came to hug me...but I just dodged away...she pouted...felt like puking....

P: time to board....she said casually completely ignorant to the scene happened....

              We were in economy class....I sat in the corner seat comfortably....Devil jumped to come in.....but my fuggi stopped her....

P: tch...tch...tch...Kanchi....Kanchi....how can you think that I will allow you to sit near my husband.....silly girl !....don't try to act smart ah...if I try....you won't be able to withstand it....now just roll your tail and sit in the backseat....

               She said with full attitude and sat near me.....Kanchi stomped her foot and went to backseat....but pragya kept her legs in between and made her drip....

           Pragya smirked and criss crossed her legs.....I never saw this type of pragya....who finds happiness in others sadness...

           Kanchi balanced and got up and went to her place....she didn't utter anything after that....
I think that pragya was protecting me....

A: possessive for husband ah?

             she just plucked in her earphones and closed her eyes listening to her favourite romantic number....

              she is irritating yet cute... my pyaari biwi....

                  Hi guys that's it for today.....will try to update tomorrow....not sure.....hope I'm doing good.....if not I'm sorry....

                Once again happy ramzaan to all my friends.....I wish my sister's son Izaan.....many many more happy returns of the day.....I wish and pray that all happiness and prosperity shower him....

                 See you soon guys....