Chapter 16: A light burn

I AM SUUPPERR HAPPY THIS STORY REACHED 2k.... But seriously guys? You guys already want me to update? 

 This is short but only because I've been feeling ill and I'm still working on the other stories, so PLZ DON'T HATE MOI!!!

 I shall update once more on 120 votes [yup I'm THAT busy], I love all of you for supporting me on this story!

  Comment, vote and possibly a fan?

 ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------

 [Anna's POV]

 Everything burned...

 My skin burned, inside and out. I couldn't move... I couldn't scream. I could feel control over my body but the excruciating pain on my eyes distracted me.

 I just wanted it to end, if my life had been ended now or not didn't matter. I had to find a way out of this!

 Emotions flooded into me from some unknown source. Regret and sorrow, even I didn't understand why I felt this way.

 The burning in my eyes suddenly seemed dull compared to the torturing grow of pain on my neck. The pain was so strong that it made me arch my back.  

 A warm liquid spread from that spot, as if extinguishing the burning pain as it went on. But another kind of pain replaced it, a numb kind. I whimpered softly as the numbness spread, slowly turning my body into one stiff mess.

 I muttered the only words I could manage "K-Kuroha It hurts..." why did I say his name? Even I don't know the answer.

 Regret and sorrow filled me once more, emotions that seemed all but mine were entering my heart along with it's numbness.

 After what seemed like an eternity the pain along with the numbness subsided. Replacing it was a foreign feeling, it was painful yet my blood boiled for more.

 "It hurts..." I internally whimpered "Yet why do I like it?"

 Another feeling stabbed my heart, excitement. A feeling of coldness made me crave for warm... warm...

 Blood

 My heart skipped a beat. Is this what it was come to? Me being like him?

 "Open" I ordered my eyes, begging them to wake me up to a real world.

 "Open!" I shouted to myself, I needed to know this wasn't real and that it was simply a dream.

 Have I gone mad? No... I think I've always been. Insanity was something I was acustomed to ever since I arrived at this museum. If I have never took the dare, would this have never happened?

 I softly sobbed, I couldn't go back. If I was going to be a monster then I might as well tell myself my mistake.

 Before anything could happen, my eyes followed my will. Slowly opening to a pitch black cieling and a sneering pair of yellow orbs.

 "Finally... Anna..."

 My heart jumpstarted my eyes burned the sinfully sweet pain that made me crave for more.

 "You're finally... Like us..."

 Blood, blood... I needed it, I craved it... I heard screams and cries for help it made me ecstatic. Suddenly a pair of lips crashed into mine, the taste of blood entered my mouth and bathing my tongue in it's delicious taste.

 "I love you Anna..."

 My eyes widened, yet a large insane grin came to my lips. I grabbed Kuroha's shoulders and bit into his clothes shoulder enjoying the taste of his warm blood.

 A sadistic smile came upon Kuroha's lips "Go on, drink..." he then wrapped his arms around my waist. "But you have to do something, in exchange for my blood"

 I nodded and sucked harder, my heart raced faster when he caressed my hair and whispered in my ear.

 "Kill for me..."