Chapter 10: Making the decision

OK GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE 1000000000000000000 YEARS SINCE IVE UPDATED AND IM SORRY ITS JUST THAT SOME OF MY FELLOW RELATIVES FROM THE PHILIPPINES WERE HURT IN YOLANDA STORM... SORRY IF ITS SHORT BUT HERE YA GO!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Anna's POV]

I woke up in a cold sweat; my eyes stung and my arms were sore. What happened?

Sitting up; I found myself in the museums kitchen. The old and vintage notebook laid next to me. My eyes widened as all the incidents flashed through my head like a movie... Except on fast forward.

"Black before white, white before red..."  I stumbled in attempt to stand up. My heat was beating faster than a drum and soon enough my eyes were full of tears. "I k-killed... I-I..."  Even my thoughts were confused.

The notebook that laid beside me was a grim reminder of the event last night. Everything was a blurry mess in my head but I was able to put some things in order.

I Killed

Kuroha is Lucius.

I kissed the bounty hunter of the Devil.

The last thought made me shudder. He made me kiss him... Right? Licking my lips I tasted a vanilla like flavor. 

I started to walk out the door... And I finally made my decision.

I am going to ask lucius about this... Even if I have to kill to make him answer...