Chapter 11: Enter the Angels Ally

OK SO FAR IM TRYING TO CATCH UP ON A LOT OF MONTHS OF NOT UPDATING SO I HOPE YOU CAN COPE WITH ME SO TAKE A FILLER

[Anna's POV]

 While I was walking down the hallway to the living room I heard the chatter of my friends along with drake.

 "O.M.G I must admit Mr. Drake that your cousins son is HOT" I heard Olivia muse. I could already picture the drool sliding down her mouth *shudder*. 

 "Shut up Olivia..." I heard Rebecca scold "Sorry sir but she's not right in the head"

"It's fine" Drake reassured.

I walked in and immediately plastered a smile on my face."Hi guys..." I greeted. They were all sitting by the virtual fireplace and drinking some tea. Hikari waved to me as soon as she saw me, I cringed. " I forgot she was here..."  I thought. After waving back I sat in between Drake and Ene -who was just recently talking to him..

And let me tell you she didn't look pleased by me sitting in between.

"Anna"  Ene smiled bitterly at me "Don't you think your sitting a bit to close to Drake?" 

I mentally groaned and sent her a death glare. If I still had that kitchen knife I would cut off her limbs then slit her-" My eyes widened. How could I even think off doing that...

My face suddenly went plastic smile to Cheshire grin.

"Tell you what, Ene" My eyes narrowed which made her pale slightly "Don't you think Black, White and Red would look good on you?"

Time seemed to slow as I said that. The urge to plunge a knife deep in her chest grew faster than a new idols ego. Her eyes widened as my hand moved to touch her cheek; my fingers brushed along her jaw line to her neck. My hand was about to snap her neck when...

"I'm done packing Uncle" A voice came from the doorway. My hand jerked away from Ene and my eyes roaming to the source.

He was about my age. He had gray eyes and a pale complexion; his shirt was a shade of white and his pants were blue. Strangely enough his hair was white close to silver. His eyes narrowed at me; as if to study me.

"Ah yes..." Drake smiled at his... nephew? Drake stared at his nephew then followed his gaze to me. I looked away my face flushed with embarrassment. 

"Oh yes I forgot... Kiyan this is Anna Avelon" Drake jestured to me and I gave a shy nod. "Anna this is my nephew Kiyan Neveah..."

Neveah? As in Heaven spelled backwards?

"It's nice to meet you Anna..." he greeted. His eyes still narrowed. I turn to stare at him and as soon as my eyes reunited with his I heard Kuroha's voice in my mind.

"He's an Angel, dear Anna..."  his voice sneered.

" Wait why are you in my mind?" I thought back " More importantly if he is and angel why is he looking at me like that?"

I heard his dark laughter "I'm always here... And the reason that Angel is staring at you is because your mine...

"What do you mean I'm yours?!"  I thought back harshly. The nerve of this guy....

" I meant what I mean... You practically belong to me... Well partially since I haven't claimed you yet..." 

I felt my tongue thicken as a sudden vanilla like flavor hit my mouth.

Trying to compose myself; I look up at Kiyan who is now partially glaring at me. I put on a sly sneer which makes him gape... I'm pretty sure I just gave him a Kuroha styled sneer.

"Oh and Kuroha?" 

"Yes, dear Anna?"

 "Ene's next on my list"  I glanced at Kiyan's slight confusion then went to smirk at Ene; which definitely made Kiyan suspicious.

I once again heard Kuroha's deadly laugh " Your a wicked little one..." 

I mentally rolled my eyes "And that's why you love me...."  I thought; sarcasm dripping on every word.

"True... That's exactly why I love you"

My face reddened but i ignored his comment and stared back at Kiyan.

This was going to get interesting