Chapter 9: Insanity's kiss and meeting the owner

HEY HEY YA'LL!!!! I LEFT A CLIFFHANGER IN THE LAST ONE RIGHT? WELL HERE'S THE CONTINUATION!!!!! TRALA!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first kiss... Is being stolen from the bounty hunter of the Devil.

I stared at him wide eyed as his soft lips were touching mine. Like two pieces in a puzzle, my lips and his fit perfectly together. My hand went to his chest; trying to push him away but to no avail. His grip was strong on me as he continued to kiss me. I panicked and started to push him harder but he simply smirked from my lips.

My eyelids suddenly felt heavy. A flash of swing sets came throughout my mind. Kuroha's grip around me tightened. A sweet vanilla-like scent came to my nostrils. Kuroha pulled his lips away from mine as I subconsciously searched for the vanilla like scent.

"hehehe... You never cease to amaze me, dear Ata- Anna..."  he smirked. Eyes never leaving me. I snapped back to reality and pushed him away.

"W-why... W-who are you!?" I shouted. My brained screamed freedom. To get away from here. Deep inside I wished this never happened to me; that I had never met Rebecca or even join the journalism club.

"Jeez Anna is it not already obvious?" His grip tightened around me. Eyes searching for something, as if he was expecting something from me.

"W-what is obvious?" I stared at him some more. he scoffed but returned to his sinister smile.

"the REAL Kuroha is long gone..." he licked his lips. "Did you really think Kuroha was my real name, well I do look a lot like him"

"w-what are you-"

"Anna... Read the next page..." he handed me Lucius' diary.

I hesitated; but opened it and read.

Note 7: December 18 1990

I now know how to kill.... It's much easier than I expected. I didn't even care when I killed my uncle Tom today. His blood trickled down my fingers. But I didn't care... It felt so good. My next kill is... Kuroha... Shhh.. Don't tell anyone. Father said I should steal his identity, so that I could be his bounty hunter. Get ready Kuroha... the NEW kuroha is about to replace you.

My breath hitched. Did that mean that Lucifer's bounty hunter is dead? Then who-

I stared at Kuroha.

"Get it yet dear Anna??" His laugh echoed. He then looked at me with his gold eyes. "Allow me to introduce myself once more... My name is Lucius, nice to meet you Anna"

Everything turned black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!!!! JUST GOT BACK FROM PERIODIcaL AND I'M GOING TO MY COUSINS HOUSE SOON!!!! SEE YA!!!! 

FAN VOTE AND COMMENT PRETTY, PLEASE!???