Barmaid (Part One)

Harry chuckled when Finn let out a faint whistle, his own tune that meant he wanted your attention. When you looked at him with a withering glare he smirked and winked at you, blushing when you giggled and shook your head.

"Oi Finn next one." Tommy called through the small hatch in the wall.

"Next." Finn yelled as he stepped in front of you, blocking your B line to the man who'd just ordered a drink and sat down.

"Finn!" You sighed when he matched your side step and smirked at you as he lent against the wall behind him.

"Kiss, one kiss and then everyone's happy, I kissed ya', you kissed me and the fella' gets 'is booze." Finn smirked as you slowly pulled out of his grip.

The doors behind him opened and he jumped away from you, a blush filling his face as he glared at whoever had come through the door.

"Finn, alright?" The man said.

"Yeah I'm good." He grunted back in his most closed off manner, glancing to his side to see you'd escaped.

When the man finished talking to Finn he grabbed you by the waist and pushed you against the wall he'd been leaning on. He kissed you softly which drew a short moan from you, which was all it took for the young Shelby to be fisting your hair and nibbling at your bottom lip as he moved to stand flush against you as he kissed you harder.

"Finn." Alfie called. "Oi Finn!"

"Finn we need the next... person." Tommy muttered as he opened the door, stopping when he found you and Finn making out.

"What I'm busy?" Finn mumbled as he pulled away to let you have a breath of air.

"I can see that... you alright (Y/N)?" Tommy asked with a faint smile.

"Just fine thanks." You gasped with a blush flooding your cheeks as you wormed away from Finn and hurried to serve some more drinks.

"Thanks, took me all mornin' to get a kiss." Finn huffed.

"Finn's havin' a littl' lady trouble." Tommy called over his shoulder making his brothers laugh.