Chapter 5

(Emotional & Happy chapter)

"Lisa," Taehyung calls her. She stops herself from walking. Jungkook tells the other girls to come in the room so they can leave them alone. "Lisa, Im sorry."

"Isnt it too late to say sorry?" she asks without turning around because shes filled with tears and she didnt want him seeing her cry. "its been eight years and now you say sorry? Do you know how long I waited for you to come back but you never did? you never did..." Her voice cracks and cry's into her hands.

Bts and the girls can hear everything that is happening

Bts and the girls can hear everything that is happening. The girls knew that she missed but they didnt know she held it for so long. She never told anyone her feelings, she was always smiling with them until today.

Taehyung didnt say anything he just stood there. He wanted to hug her but he hesitated.

"Whats wrong with me?" He asks himself.

Lisa was expecting for him to do something but he didnt. She didnt hear him moving, she wanted him to go to her but he didnt. She cried even more thinking about it. But then she felt someone hug her.

"I hate it that im the reason you're crying. Im really sorry Lisa, im sorry," Taehyung says hugging Lisa tightly.

"I hate you for leaving, Kim Taehyung

"I hate you for leaving, Kim Taehyung." Lisa says into his chest. Taehyung doesnt say anything but just hugs her. But Lisa pulls back and turns away from Taehyung. She wipes her tears and turns to face him again.

"But Lisa..." Lisa had a feeling he was going to say something that would ruin everything. "We cant meet after this," he tells her. 

"why? Is it because your an Idol and you wouldnt have time with me?" she asks

"No its not that Lisa," he says. 

"Then what is it?" she asks softly. 

"Can we talk in here?" He points to a room next to us and she nods. They walk into the room quietly. Lisa waited for him to speak again. "I want to protect you from the haters. I dont want anyone knowing about you, I told the boys I would risk it but I cant-"