Chapter 16

*Third POV*

Tae ~ "Hey Lisa"

Lisa ~ "you okay oopa? You sound a little-"

Tae ~ "Lisa, once we are finished with our schedule can I go see you?"

Lisa ~ "yea sure are you sure you're okay?"

Tae ~ "yea I just need to talk to you"

Lisa ~ "okay ill see you later then"

Taehyung hangs up and put his phone down.

"Is it because you like her?" Hoseok asks and Taehyung looks at him threw the mirror.

"Okay we have to finish getting dressed we'll talk about it later," NamJoon speaks up and tells everyone to come back in.

Later in the day, BTS has finished their schedules. Taehyung texted Lisa to meet him. Whatever Taehyung is going to say to Lisa is for the best is what Taehyung thought but what he doesn't know how she'll change.

Lisa made a promise to herself, if Taehyung does something like what he did before again then she wants to be better than him but Lisa thought it will never come until now. After just one month of reuniting, Taehyung had to do it again.

"We can't be friends anymore," Taehyung says bluntly and Lisa scoffed.

"I knew it was too good to be true...Kim....Tae...Hyung," she glares at him.

Her face expression has turned dark and Taehyung did not expect it

"All the things you said were bullshit," Lisa says and Taehyungs expression turned darker than ever.

"I guess they were," he smirks which made Lisa angry.

"Okay Kim Taehyung, if that's what you want but I ain't going let it go easily," she says and walks past him leaving him alone. Taehyung leaves 1 minute later.

Lisa acted tough but she was holding her tears and she wanted to yell at him but she just couldn't.

Lisa is back at her house and starts packing. She's angry so she kept throwing all her clothes in a luggage. Her mom heard all the noise and goes into the room.