Chapter 12

*three weeks later*

"You girls will be going individually first and then as a group, understand?" One of the staffs tells them and they all nod.

"Rosé up first," the staff calls for her and she stands up and walks into the dance room shyly. She accidentally makes eye contact with Hoseok but looks away really quick.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Rosé but my really name is Park Chaeyoung," she bows.

"Nice to meet you Chaeyoung-ssi, what will you be singing for us?" He asks.

"If it's you buy Jung Seung Hwan," she tells them and picks up the guitar. "Can I start now?" She asks.

"You may start," he tells her.

*Hoseok Pov*

Her voice is beautiful. Park Chaeyoung-ssi your voice is beautiful. She's so beautiful. I look away for a moment and she ends up stopping and she covered her face. 

"im sorry," her voice shakes

"No its okay," Sihyuk says. 

No one was doing anything so I decided to take the tissues and give it to her. I walk to her give it to her. 

"Thank you," she says and takes it. 

*3rd POV*

Hoseok bends down and balances himself in front of Rose. She didnt know what he was doing so she was surprised. 

"Take as long as you want, tell us when you're ready," he tells her and she nods. 

Rose hearts skips a beat when she looked at him. He smiled at her and went back to the other side of the room. She wipes her tears and takes a deep breathe. 

"Im ready, im sorry I stopped," Rose bows down 90 degrees. 

"No its okay, you can start again," Sihyuk smiles at her and nods so she can start. 

She got through the whole song without any interruptions this time and she was happy for herself. The boys were happy she got through it. They didnt know why she cried but they were happy. Rose stands up and bows.

"Thank you," she says with a big smile on her face. 

Hours past and they all auditioned individually and as a group. The girls had thanked Bang sihyuk and he told them they were in right away. They would have to move into the dorm two weeks from now. He even told them that they wouldnt treat them badly but they want them to work as hard as they did during dance school. Bang Sihyuk wanted to talk to their dance teacher too.