Chapter 15

*Jisoo POV*

"Jisoo-ah!" I was about to run to my house but he grabs my wrist and turns me around to face him. "If you run away it'll upset me more Kim Jisoo and you'll regret it," I stayed quiet. "I shouldn't do this but fuck it," he pulls me closer and grabbed my face and kissed me.

 "I shouldn't do this but fuck it," he pulls me closer and grabbed my face and kissed me

We part so we can catch our breath.

"This time I won't say sorry," he says and I nod with a smile.

*Lisa POV*

I woke up from a call. I quickly pick it up without looking at the contact name.

'hello?' I say.

'this is Ms. Lisa right?' the person says and my eyes widen.

'yes whos this?' I ask even though I know its someone from Big hit.

'Pd-nim wants to see you right now if you dont mind, I apologize if I woke you up this early, he just couldnt stop bothering me,' she says to me.

'Okay ill be there in an hour,' I tell her and I hung up.

They want to see just me? Why? Is it something bad? I got dressed quickly, used the bathroom and went downstairs to my mother in the kitchen.

"Where are you going this early?" My mother asks.

"They want me to go the big hit building," I tell her.

"For what?"

" I dont even know," I take an apple and my mother stops me before I was about to leave.

"When you come back I need to talk to you about something okay?" she tells me with a sad expression on her face.

"Okay," I nod and walk out of the house.

I walked to the big hit building thinking about what my mother needs to tell me and I have a feeling its not something good. I'm wondering why they called me too. So much things in my head. I decided to call Taehyung but I doubt he'll pick up. He must be busy. I tried calling and someone other than Taehyung picks up and tells me that Taehyung is busy and cant come to the phone right now. I quickly hang up after. I sigh and just kept walking.

After like 20 minutes I got to the big hit building. I went in and saw Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose. I walked to them and asked them whats going on.

"He wanted to talk to all of us but individually," Jisoo tells me and the other two nods their head. "You're the last one."