Chapter 8

Rose kept her eyes closed but then she realized she was on top of someone and opens her eyes and checks who she fell on top of. She notices it was Hoseok and she quickly gets up.

"Im so Sorry," she bows at him. Hoseok stands up.

"its okay," he slightly smiles at her. "Are you okay?" He asks her and she nods. "Is everything all right?"

"Yea I just got a call from Big hit," She tells him.

"big hit?"

"Yea they want us to audition," she tells him.

"Really?! That's great," he smiles widely at her.

"Yea," she smiles shyly and looks down.

"Hwaiting Rose!" He throws his fist up.

"O, Gamsahaminda," She smiles shyly.

"Lets go back in, shall we?" he says giving her the look

"Lets go back in, shall we?" he says giving her the look. (A/N The gif down there. I DONT OWN ANY OF THE GIFS I USE SO CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF THE GIFS)

 I DONT OWN ANY OF THE GIFS I USE SO CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF THE GIFS)

She nods and goes first. Her heart was still pounding ever since she fell on top of him. Through out the night she couldn't stop thinking about it. She talked to NamJoon most of the night. But Namjoon has been noticing Hoseok staring.

"Rose," NamJoon calls her.

"Mmm?" she turns her head.

"give me your phone (english)," he says nicely. Rose gives it to him and he types in his phone number. "Im doing this for you and...the person that keeps staring," He whispers in her ears and looks at Hoseok. When Rose turns her head to look, hoseok turns his head the other way. "He'll end up asking for your number."

"I dont think so(english)," she shakes her head.

"I think so (English )," he nods. "Guys we should get going, its about to be 12. Taehyung is still not back? sheesh I wonder what their talking about or doing."

"Ill call him," Yoongi says.

*LISA POV*

"Yoongi hyung is calling me," taehyung says and picks up the phone and then hangs up after saying whatever he needed to say. "I have to go," He tells me.