Chapter 10

The others were fine but there were two of them that wanted to ignore each other's presence. Jimin and Jennie. They didn't look at each other, not even a glance. But Jimin was looking at her because of how she looked.

'Wow she's beautiful' is what he thought he said in his mind but said it out loud and they all looked at him

'Wow she's beautiful' is what he thought he said in his mind but said it out loud and they all looked at him. Jennie made eye contact with him since he was already looking at her and she just gave him a look.

It went silent

It went silent.

"okay then," Jin spoke up. "Where are you girls going?"

"We dont know, we're just planning to walk around and see what we find," Jisoo answers him.

"Ohhh."

"We should get going and let you girls have fun," Taehyung said.

"You guys are leaving already?" Lisa asks.

"Yea, we don't want to ruin your plans," Taehyung says.

"You boys aren't ruining our plans," Lisa mumbles without anyone hearing.

Lisa didnt want them to go. Or she didnt want Taehyung to go. She missed him enough. But she had to let them go.

"Okay then Ill talk you later?" Lisa says and Taehyung nods. "Okay, bye," Lisa waves at them and they leave. After a few seconds they left Jimin finally had the guts to text Jennie.

Jimin ~ 10 pm, convenient store near your hotel.

Jennie was surprised by the text but she smiled. They were are all ready to go walking. First they wanted to go to Gyeongbokgung just for the Hanok village.

"I'm so excited unnie," Lisa holds Rosé's arm while they walk out of the hotel.

~~~

BTS 3rd POV*

"Taehyung-ah," Hoseok sat next to Taehyung on his bed.

"what is it, hyung?" Jungkook sat up straight cause Hoseok was acting strange with his seriousness.