Chapter 6

"We cant go inside with you girls but I hope you have fun the rest of your few days in seoul," Jin tells us.

"Thank you for dropping us off," Jisoo unnie says and bows at him.

"Actually..." Taehyung started. "I asked manager Hyung and he doesnt mind at all, I just want to catch up with Lisa. The others are coming too but later on when its darker, so if you want to stay you can," He tells SeokJin.

I couldnt stop smiling when Taehyung says he's going to stay. My heart couldnt take it. It was beating so fast.

"Okay, put on the mask on and hoodie. be careful, ill come when the others come," Seokjin says and Taehyung nods.

"You girls can go in first," Taehyung tells us.

"Okay," I smile at him and we get out of the car. We walked inside the hotel.

"are they really going to come?" Jennie unnie asks.

"I guess they are, you hoping to see Jimin?"

"mm?" she acted surprised with my question.

"she is, I saw how she looked at him," Rose says.

"Look who's talking! (English)," jennie slightly yelled and noticed she yelled and covered her mouth.

"What are you talking about?" Rose asks.

"Yea I saw the way you were looking at Hoseok oppa," Jennie says.

"Nado," Jisoo Unnie laughs.

"Aniyo," Rose tried denying it but we all know.

We got to the room and I knew Taehyung was following us all along since we got into the hotel. He must of heard our conversation, which made me laugh a little. There was a knock on the door once we closed the door and I opened the door and it was Taehyung. I let him in quickly.

"Let's go for a walk," Taehyung says once he takes off the mask.

"What if people notice you?"

"It's okay," he says.

"Let's go after it's a little darker," I tell him and he just nods.

"You can sit here," I point to the couch that was next to bed. I sat on the chair in front of the desk.

"This is a big hotel room," Taehyung looked around

"Yea my mother paid for it," Jennie says without any stuttering. Guess she's not nervous anymore.

"Ohh."

"I can't believe this," Jisoo says.

"Believe what?" Taehyung asks.