Chapter 11

"Ima get going. Don't get caught Hoseok-ssi," she starts walking and Hoseok notices she was limping. So he puts on his glasses back on and runs to her and bends down a little.

"Get on my back," he tells her.

"No!" She slaps his back lightly. "Leave Hoseok-ssi," she whispers to him.

"I'll walk you back to the Cafe just hop on, and here ill give you my jac" he tells her and she just gives up and ends up going on his back.

*Rose POV*

*Rose POV*

I hope that he doesn't feel my heart beating but what I was curious about was why he decided to walk all over here so I decided to ask.

"Hoseok-ssi," I whisper in his ear.

"Mmm?"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but what was on your mind that brought you here, its like 30 minutes away from your dorm," I ask him and he stays quiet.

"Why do you want to know?" He asks.

"I know that we dont really know each other well but I would want to change that, you texted me first last night so I was guessing you wanted to get to know me, so I guess I was wrong," I forced myself down. He stay facing the other way.

"Come then," He starts walking.

"mmm?" and I just follow. "Where are you going?" I ask him but he keeps walking and I notice we're in front of a convenient store. "wait you cant go in there! Hos-" i was about to say his name but stopped myself. He comes back with a bandage and a water bottle. He pushes me lightly to sit down.

"Dont get the wrong idea Rose-ssi," was all he says and after he put on the bandage on my both knees, he stands up. "your cafe is right there, ill be going now."

He just leaves like that. He's such an asshole! I never expected him to be like that! I slam my hand on the table and stand up and walk angrily to the cafe. I walk in and sit down next to Jisoo unnie.

"Whats up with you?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"can we just leave already?" I tell them.

"Yea lets just go," Jennie says.

*Skip the whole day till 9 at night*

*Lisa POV*

We went back to our hotel and decided to order food. I invited the boys and they were coming in a few, which i mean now once I heard a knock on the door. Rose was still angry for something that we dont know about so she left before the boys came. I open the door and all of them were there.

"Yay! all of you are here instead of just a few of you," I let them in.

"where Rose?" Namjoon asks.

"we don't know," Jennie says in English.

But then the door opens and Rose walks in. They all stare at her.