Chapter 14

*Jisoo POV*

"It was 2 years ago when I was 20 and you were 22. We were in the same college but I ended up leaving and you started getting busier with your music career," I tell him letting him know that I do remember him.

"Why did you pretend you didn't know?" He asks and I shrug.

"I just thought there was no point on telling you because I thought we wouldn't see each other after the concert but then all of this happened in just one month."

"Jisoo-ah."

"Mmm?"

"Never mind," he looks away from me.

"You can tell me," I tell him softly trying to get him to look at me. He turns his head quickly and I was speechless what he just did right now.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" Jin started but I cut him off

"No it's okay," I smile at him.

We arrived at the park in silence but once he was about to walk away from me I grab his wrist.

"I know that you did that because so you wouldn't have to tell me but whatever you were going to tell me I'm sure you're going to get through this okay? I promise,"  I tell him and he just nods and walks away.

I walk to Lisa and Taehyung.

"Where did you two go?" Lisa asks and I just shrug my shoulders.

*Lisa POV*

Jisoo Unnie was acting weird. I gave her a look and she looked away.

"I'm going to take a cab home," Jisoo Unnie tells me.

"Why? Are you okay Unnie?"

"Yes I'm okay, I just want to go home," she says and I nod.

"Okay go home safely," I tell her and she nods and walks away. I pout.

"Something happened with them," Taehyung says and I just nod and sigh.

It was getting really late so Jin decided to take us home. He was out of it too. I told Taehyung and he said he'll talk to him once they get to their dorm. Jin is always making Daddy jokes with us but now he's silent and it's weird to see him so quiet.