Chapter 4

"Wow Lisa you look so pretty!" Jennie yells.

"You too, all of you do," I smile at them.

(What their wearing)

Its 6 in the morning and I was really nervous. I texted Jungkook that I was going and he told us to go to back stage first but if I didnt want to go I didnt have to but I decided to go. I was ready to face Kim Taehyung. 

"lets go," Rose says. "I'm excited."

We took a taxi to go to the concert place. My heart was beating so fast. Getting close and closer. We got out of the taxi and the girls were walking but I just couldn't walk any forward so I stood still. They looked back and saw me just standing there.

"Lisa, come on," Jennie says and I shook my head.

"I'm scared," I said wanting to cry.

"Aww, gwenchanyo," Jennie hugs me. "Lets go," she grabs my arm and we started walking inside the building. I changed my mind. I decided to not go back stage before the concert I just want to enjoy the concert first. I texted Jungkook and told him and he said it was okay and to enjoy the Concert. He asked if the others would like to come to meet the boys and I told him they would love to.

"Are you sure your going to be okay alone?" Jisoo asks me.

"Yea go and meet the boys ill save your spots," I smile and them and shooed them away.

I walk inside the place and it was huge. I never been to a concert before and Im really shocked on how big this is. I walked to the front row and we are going to be so close to them. Im going to be close to Taehyung.

*Back stage*

The boys were getting their make up done. Taehyung was clueless on what was going on. The other boys know that Lisa was coming but he was the only one that doesn't. The boys were surprised that Taehyung wasn't sad he was just acting his normal self but it wont last for long.

Jungkook told his manager to go get the girls. He agreed and went to go get them. He got them quickly because their was a knock on the door already. Taehyung opened the door and saw the girls standing there.