Chapter 17

*Story is almost ending :( Few chapters left* CREDITS TO DOOPIANO FOR THE VIDEO. 

*Two and a half weeks later*

Taehyung couldnt stop thinking about Lisa. Their wings tour have finished and now their resting but the girls has been training. Taehyung tried texting her but she would leave him on read, it's bothering him so much. He misses her. He hasn't gotten out of his room all day and all he was doing is writing lyrics.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asks Taehyung and sits down on his bed.

"Why you asking?"

"Because you've been writing lyrics all day and the others asked you if you wanted to go out but decided to stay here," Jungkook says.

"Where did they go?"

"They went to go see the girls, do you want to come? Yoongi hyung is waiting for me so do you want to come or not?"

"I'll go," Taehyung stands up and they left the dorm.

They were walking to the girls dorm and Jungkook took a picture of Taehyung without him noticing and sent it to Lisa.

Jeon Jungkook 🐰 ~ Look who's coming

LaLisa 🐭 ~ I don't care Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook 🐰 ~ we both know you do

Read 7:05~

"we have to do something about them too," Yoongi whispers to Jungkook.

"I know but they're both stubborn," Jungkook says and walks in first once they arrived at the dorm. 

Taehyung was all the way in the back and was quiet. He was quite hesitant to go in but just went in. Lisa opens the door for them and smiled but it went away right after she sees Taehyung. Taehyung was looking down and didnt want to look up. Lisa looks away and lets them in. 

"Ooo hyung what are cooking?" Jungkook asks once he sees Jin in the kitchen.