Reunion

"Home at last!" I said jumping to my soft bed. I took a deep breath and sighed.

*You should go see your Uncle. He will know there is something different with you only after 5 months of training.*

"I know" I said getting up from the bed. "Mom looks much happier now that I came back... She must have felt lonely."

*Don't go blaming yourself

I changed my rugged clothes for new ones that were on the drawer waiting for me. I had grown taller in these 5 months. "I'm heading out mom! Going to see Uncle!" I said to her in the kitchen.

"Very well, be back before sun down. We need to talk." She said without turning around from cutting Vegetables.

"Yes mom, Love you!" I closed the door behind me, and sped through the country side to the main town. I arrived at Uncle's house too quickly.

"Ah?! ALLEN!" He said dropping his spear and covering me in a bear hug. "I an so glad you made it back safe" He laughed out loud. His beard tickled my face.

"Hahah- stop tickling me with your beard uncle!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh! I apologize Allen. Now how can I help you? Are you going to stay for dinner?." He looked at me with excitement.

It has been a while since I've been in Wattpad. I don't have much followers, but I got friends and family who do read my stories. I just want to share my stories and if people like them, then I will try my best to continue and add more things to them. Now I have noticed that most of them start Ok, but as time passes the chapters become a huge mess of letters and stories. So to fix all of that I shall leave these ones as they are and start anew on another story. I have not chosen the title or what it will the main thing be... But I assure you that it will be good *I hope* So this story and the Brothers are cancelled. If you follow me then you will receive a notification about a new story being published °^_^° Have a Nice day! *Runs off into The Horizon*