This is us.

It was Friday they were both terrified. Not even Josh and Alex knew what was going to happen. The two of them signed the camera and, you couldn't see it but, they held hands.

The show had started.
"Hi it's Friday night and we're live. Welcome to the last leg!" Adam exclaimed, like every Friday night.
After his routinely rant and going over the news stories, including Russell's attempt, he welcomed Russell and Jon to the platform.
"Hey Russ, g'day Jon." He said shaking both their hands.
They took a seat next to Alex and Josh who welcomed them with a sweet smile each.
"Hey Adam." They both said.
"Now do you wanna do the announcement now or at the end?"
"Jon?" Asked Russell.
"Now if that's ok?"
"Of course it is. Now thanks Adam. We might get some #isitoks haha." He laughed.
"Right ok, the stage is yours."
"Ok so, we're a couple." Blurted Jon.
"And I'm gay!" Exclaimed Russell proudly.
"Yeah and I'm bi." Laughed Jon.
"Oh my god, what a turn of events!" Shouted Josh, hugging them both. Alex gave his sincere regards too.
"Send in your isitoks to the hashtag isitok on twitter! We'll see you after the break!" Shouted Adam over the congratulations.

After the break the isitoks came flooding in.
'#isitok that I've shipped this from the start?'
'#isitok that they're the most adorable couple to walk this planet like ever?'
"But Russell,"
"Yes Adam?"
"We have to talk about what happened, you don't have to be in here if you don't want to." He assured him.
"No no. It's ok. I'm not proud but it did happen."
"So for those of you who haven't heard, Russell here attempted suicide."
"Did you have any idea why you were sad Russell?" Jon asked.
"I don't know. I had no reason to be sad. Also what did I say to you in the ambulance? I remember being there but I don't remember what I said."
"Well,"
"Well?"
"Y-you asked why you didn't die and you said you wanted it to be over."
Jon burst into tears right there on live television. Russell grabbed him and hugged him. Jon buried his head into Russell's shirt. Holding Jon, Russell went on to explain how he felt when he did it and that he didn't have a clue why he was sad, hence the guilty feeling.

The show was longer than usual to captivate more viewers and contain more comedy. Jon and Russell stayed on for the whole show cracking jokes and laughing.

After the show they went backstage and Jon and Russell were congratulated and thanked by the whole cast and crew. About 5 minutes after Adam took Russell outside into the empty hall.

"Mate, what's up? You can tell me." Adam placed his hand on Russell's shoulder.
"Well, I don't know. My thinking is slow and I just want to die. I have Jon now and I love him. He makes me happier than anyone ever has." Russell was burning up, embarrassed to say that in front of his best friend.

"Yeah I get what you're saying."

"I'm worried about Jon at the minute. I scared him shitless."

"You scared everyone Russ."

"I'm just worried as to how my family will react. Or more importantly, Jon's."

"Well you always have my support." Reassured Adam.

"I know, and thanks for it."

"Here, take these."
Adam handed Russell two plane tickets for Paris.

"What? Why?" Russel asked, clearly confused.

"You always said you wanted to go with the one you love." Adam smiled.

"I'm sorry Adam."

"It's ok, what we had wasn't perfect. We argued a lot and I'm sure Jon and you won't. I wouldn't dare hurt you again the way I did."

"It's ok Hills. Don't worry."