Kirk

*Requested by emcorn2017. Enjoy!*

A few months ago, I met my older brother's friend James Tiberius Kirk and I instantly knew that he was the one. But I know about how he dates every girl who falls for him and breaks their hearts. After I met him, Bones said to me "Y/N, can you promise me something?" I said "Sure, Leonard. What's up?" He said "Promise me you won't fall for James Kirk. I don't want to see you get hurt." I smiled and said "I promise Leo. Besides, I know about his reputation. You've got my word." Bones smiled and gave me a hug. He said "I love you, little sis." I smiled and said "I love you too, big bro."

     A month later, I get to know Kirk and I fell for him. But I know he won't fall for me and besides I promised Leo that I wouldn't fall in love with Kirk.

A week later, Kirk came up to me and said "Hey Y/N. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I sighed and said "Sure Kirk but only for a few minutes because I need to go back to my room so I could study for the exam and I really want to be on the Enterprise." He said "Will you go on a date with me? I know you won't say yes but please hear me out. I know Bones won't approve of me dating his little sister because of my reputation. But I promise you that I won't hurt you in any way. I love everything about you even your flaws. If you want, we could keep this relationship a secret until the proper time to tell Bones. So what do you say?" I smiled and said "Okay I'll go out with you and we will keep this relationship a secret until the proper time." Jim smiled and said "Thank you." I smiled back and said "Anytime."

2 months later, Jim and I were stronger than ever before. Leo and I got onto the Enterprise while Jim had to stay at the academy. But Leo thought of an idea to get him on board. It was a pretty good plan because a few days later Jim became the captain since Captain Pike, the previous captain of the Enterprise, gave him the ship.

*5 months later*

Jim said "Okay... Y/N, you're going on the away team to explore the new planet. They need an engineer. Please be careful." I smiled and said "I will. I love you." He looked at me and smiled. He said "I love you too, Y/N."

    While on the mission, I got hurt by an animal. I was in and out of sleep. All I remember was Chekov telling me "It's going to be alright, Y/N. You vill make it. I promise. You're my best friend, Y/N." I said "You're my best friend too, Pavel." Then I was out like a light.

    I woke up with bright lights everywhere. I looked around and saw that I was at med bay. I sighed with relief and then I noticed Jim right next to me. I said "Jim, what are you doing? If Leo catches us together, he will-" Before I could finish, Bones said "I already know that you two are together. It's kinda obvious. I found out 2 weeks ago. Kirk, if you break her heart then I'll hypo you and then beat the living day light of you. Y/N, I'm glad that you got him out of his womanizing days." Jim said "I promise I won't hurt her and I'm glad that she got me out of being a womanizer." I smiled and Leo said "Good."