Kirk and Bones

*requested by @MareBear74*

  Bones and Kirk have been my best friends since we started the academy. We've been pretty close and we all went through thick and thin.

After a year or so of being friends with them, I realized that they both had feelings for me. Then again, my friends Izzy and Alec Lightwood (brother and sister) told me that Bones and Kirk had feelings for me. I brushed it off and we continued being best friends.

  Then as time went on, I started to have feelings for both of them and I told them both how I felt.

  Bones looks at me and suggests "how about we give you time to think about it and you will let us know?" I nod and say softly "That can work and I will let you guys know." Kirk gently holds my hand and says softly "and no matter what, we will always be best friends." I smile and say softly "Yes we will."

  Then bones and I got into the Enterprise and we snuck Kirk in, which was pretty funny when he started to bloat. Kirk told us afterwards "I'll get revenge on you both." Then Bones and I both say together "then we will hypo you." Bones and I look at each other and both of us blush a little.

As time went by, the boys started to lose patience and Kirk came up to me and asked me "Who are you going to pick?" I sigh and say softly "I'll tell you both after work... swear." I go to Uhura and she asks "So are you going to pick?"

I look at her and say softly "I might pick Bones." Uhura smiles and says softly "I had a feeling you would." I giggle softly and I shake my head. "I need to get back to Med Bay." I say softly and I wave at her.

  I walk back to Med Bay and I quickly look at Bones before I continue working. I don't realize that Bones looks at me throughout the day till I give him some paper work and he says sincerely "You know, Y/N, you look beautiful when you're working." I blush hard and I smile shyly and say cutely "Oh shush." Bones chuckles and gently kisses my cheek and puts some hair behind my ear. I blush even more and I gently kiss his cheek back. "I'm chose between you both and I'm going to tell you both after work." I say softly. Bones nods and gently holds my hand and says softly "I would be with you no matter what." I nod and peck his lips without thinking and I blush hard and I go back to work. I don't notice that Bones smiles big and blushes hard.

   After work, Kirk walks in and says to Bones and me "It's time bitches." I roll my eyes playfully and Bones does the same. I say softly "Well, before I say who, swear that we will always be friends no matter what." Both boys swear on it and I nod before continuing. "it was hard at first then after some time I realized who my heart and mind wanted. So I'm choosing Bones." Bones smiles big and hugs me tightly. I laugh softly and I gently hug him back.

  Kirk chuckles and says sincerely "Well congratulations, Bones, and you choose a great man." I smile and I say sincerely to Kirk "I love you too Kirk." Kirk smiles and says sincerely "I love you too, Y/N." I smile softly and we all do a group hug.