Chapter 1

Charlotte's P.O.V

"YOUR MOVING IN TODAY! YOUR MOVING IN TODAY! Danny shouted, jumping up and down on my bed.

"No! I cant stand you! Go away and let me sleep!" I said hiding under my covers.

"Come on!" Danny said, ripping the covers of my now cold body. I was only wearing a big McFly hoodie and a pair of Harrys boxers. He picked me up and grabbed my backpack and my phone and carried me downstairs and outside to his car and laid me down in the back. He threw my stuff at me and went round to the drivers seat and drove to his house. All my stuff was there and I only had a chamge of clothes in my bag.

"You couldnt have waited!?" I asked sitting up and putting on my seatbelt

"Nope!

"Not even untill I got dressed?"

"No. You look cute like that" He said and I was lost for words. Fuck me for not being able to take them.

"You want me to fuck you!" Danny said laughing and choking on his words. I must have said that out loud.

"Piss off Jones. Just dont compliment me 'coz they dont work on me"

"What was our deal?"

"You can compliment me if you massage my back when im stressed and play with my hair" I said mimicking him of what he would say

"Now, that wasnt hard was it"

See Danny knew what I liked the most. My hair to be played with and a gave me a massage. Yes I know, a massage can sound sexual but me and Danny are just friends and thats all he wants to be, I think. And he is really good and I get stressed and worked up so easily.

"Danny?" He hummed a yes "Why do you want me to start and take compliments?"

"Because you deserve them" he stated and went back to concentrating on the road.

Soon my phone started to ring and I had put my phone into my bad so I reached to get it but I accidently knocked my box of razors onto the floor. Danny parked into the drive if our house and looked at what I spilt. My razors were all over the car seat and floor and he just staired wide eyed at me.

"Why do you fucking have these Charlotte!" He said quite loud which scarred me a little.

"I... I... Im sorry Danny" I said tearing up. I got out of his car picked up my bag and ran over the road to Tom's house. I just opened the door and ran into the kitchen to find Tom. He saw me crying and came over and gave me a hug.

"Whats up Charlotte?" Tom said, rubbing my back

"YOU ARE CUTTING AGAIN!" Harry shouted walking in the door with Dougie and Danny behind him.