Chapter 5

Danny's P.O.V

Then someone started to knock really loud on the front door. "OPEN! ITS HARRY!"

"Shit! Should I let him in?" I asked Charlotte

"Might as well. He will get more worked up if you dont" She said worriedly

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Harry, Tom and Dougie. They all barged in and came into the living room where Charlotte was stood. Dougie pulled her off somewhere, probobly to talk and the rest stayed with me.

"Why were you on the news, KISSING CHARLOTTE!" Harry shouted

"We just got caught up in the moment! I swear" I said

Dougie's P.O.V

I will be honest, I really like Charlotte and I was jelous of Danny. I toook her upstairs and into a room which happened to be her bedroom. We both sat down on the bed and she just looked down.

"Who kissed who?" I asked

"Danny kissed me" She mumbled

"Harry will kick the shit out of him, you know?" 

"I hope he doesnt because if he does I will never talk to him again"

Just at that moment we heard Danny. It sounded like he was hurt. We both ran downstairs to see that Harry had shoved Danny so hard, he had fallen over and it looked like he had broke his wrist.

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!" Charlotte shouted at Harry "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

"BECAUSE HE KISSED YOU!" Harry shouted back

"WHAT IF I KISS HIM! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!"

"DONT YOU DARE CHARLOTTE!"

Charlotte' P.O.V

And for the thired time today, I bent down to Danny, who was on the floor, and kissed him. It was passionate and sweet. His lips moved in sync with mine. He softy bit down onmy botton lip, making me moan a little and open my mouth. His tounge explored my mouth and then I pulled away. I did a smug smile at Harry and then they all left.

 Danny stood up and moved his wrist. He winced in pain so I knew he had broken it or something.

"Want me to take you to the hospital? It might be brocken?"

"Please" He sighed