Chapter 7

Danny's P.O.V

"Might"

Now it was about 1 in the morning and me and Charlotte were in bed. Seperate rooms, not in the same bed. Suddenly there was a loud bang and a flash of light outside, thunder. Why does it always thunder in the summer and never winter? It just kept thundering and thundering and thundering. I got up and went downstairs and got a bag of chocolate eclairs.

I started to eat them and then Charlotte walked down the stairs in a big grey McBusted hoodie and some purple ugg boots she used as slippers. I was only in a pair of boxer shorts. She walked in and sat on a stool. She looked up at me and her face was all pale and it looked like she was shaking.

"Charlotte! Whats up!" I said pulling an arm around her

"I hate thunder. It scares me." She said laughing a little untill it flashed and banged again. She jumped a little and started to shake

"Come on, lets get you to bed" She nodded and followed me upstairs. I took her into her bedroom and she go into her bed. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out to my room. I got in my bed and then a nother bang an flash of ligh came from out side and within a minute, Charlotte was outside my door

"Danny? Can I come in?" She whistered

"Yes" I said

"Can I stay with you? Im scared" She said shyly

"Come on." I said pulling the covers over to she could get in "Want me to put some clothes on?"

"No, its OK" She climbed in next to me and got comfy. Then again, thunder struck and she jumped

"Charlotte, come here" I put an arm out and she put her neck so my arm was in the crook of it and I moved it so it was around her. She moved one leg so it was over mine and her crotch was almost on top of mine.

"Night Danny" She said

"Night Charlotte." I waited a while and then said "I love you"

Charlotte's P.O.V

Danny just said he loved me! He must think Im asleep!

"I love you too" I whispered

"Wait! You heard that! I though you were alseep!" He said a husky voice, half asleep

"Well Im not am I!"

He turned his head so his mouth was next to my ear "Remember I said I might kiss you again" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my body. I bit my lip and nodded. "Well I might just do that now" He breathed hot air onto my ear making me shiver then he kissed the back of my ear, leaving me in pure bliss. He moved off of me and climbed on top of me. It was like his leg, my leg, his leg, my leg, like he was humping my leg, or crotch as he was reall close to it, in the best was possible. I propped myself up on my elbows and he leaned in again. His tounge was exploring all around my mouth while my hands were tangled in his hair. He pulled away and strocked two fingers along my neck and then lent down to kiss my neck. He worked on my neck for a while untill he pulled my jumper over my head. He looked at me to ask if it was OK and I nodded. He went down a little and started to kiss each of the cuts on my stomach. I closed my eyes and lent my head back into the pillow. He kissed the last one and looked up at me. "Roll over" He said, his accent strong and his voice husky. I rolled over and he started to massage my back. He did it a little rougher than usual but it was really hot. Danny sat on my bum and grinded into me. We both moaned, syncronised and I felt Dannys erection into me, which made me moan again. He leaned forward so his lips were next to my ear. He grinded on me again and growled in my ear, making me tingle inside. He nibbled my ear lobe, still grinding on me, sending me over the edge. I moan in pleasure and Danny smiled at the fact I was enjoying it. Dannys erection just kept getting bigger andbigger so I decided to fix it. "Now its your turn" I said, forcing him off me. I laid him down and got between his legs. I pulled down his boxers and threw them across the room with my jumpter. His erection shot up and slapped his stomach. Danny was masive. I crawled over and kissed the top lightly, making him grunt in pleasure. I put it in my mouth and pumped it fast. Danny threw his head back and moaned my name. I removed my mouth and just pumped his shaft with my hands. He started to come and I let him do it in my mouth. I swallowed it and he sat up and looked at me gasping for breath. He motioned me over and asked me if he could enter me and obviously I said yes. I lovered myself slowly onto Danny and smiled at him when i was on. "Want me to stop?" I kissed his lips and shook my head. He thrusted in and out of me and soon the pain turned into pleasure. We both reached our cimaxes and he came inside me and i came all over his dick. We cleaned each other up and Danny put his boxers on and I put my pants back on.

"I fucking love you Charlotte!" Danny said panting

"I fucking love you too." I said and I fell asleep in his arms