Chapter 3

Charlotte's P.O.V

"And dont you dare try anything Jones or your dead" Harry said very serious "Bye" Then he just walked out the door leaving me and Danny alone.

"Sooo, what do you want to do?" I asked looking at the floor

"Wanna sit in the garden and have a BBQ, its a nice day and its only 12 o'clock" Danny said

"Really! I shound still be in bed!" I said laughuing "And yeh Id love to! Let me go and get changed though.

"K. I will go get it started."

Danny's P.O.V

I changed into just some swimming shorts. It was the middle of the summer and really warm here so why not. But right now I couldnt exactly thnk about the weather as Charlotte was on my mind I know that Harry has told us before that she is off limits but I might have to break the rules. He is very protective over Charlotte and hates to see her get hurt. 

 See, I really like Charlotte, alot more than a crush but I doubt she will ever think the same about me. Im going to reall flirt with her today and try me best. I know that Dougie thinks she is cute and Tom refuses to say anything because of Giovanna.  

Suddenly, the front door burst open and my girlfriend ran in. Shit, I forgot about her. Georgia has been in America for a month for modeling. I need to break up with her if I want a chance with Charlotte. I know that Georgia hates Charlotte and Charlotte hates her back so this isnt going to be good. She ran over to me and threw herself into my arms.

Almost on que, Charlotte walked downstairs in a pair of black vans with so denim shorts and a top that said "You cant sit with us" on it that was tucked in. She had her hair down and it was straightened. She Georgia and looked very pissed off and when Georgia pulled away I think the feeling was mutual.

"Why are you here?" Georgia spat at Charlotte, making me want to throw her out the window

"I live here now!" Charlotte said with a smug smile

"Well Im his girlfriend so get out!"

"I live here! You cant tell me to get out my own house!"

"I dont care! Danny loves me more then you! Everybody loves me more than you! Your just Harry Judd's sister and thats all you will ever be! Im a model, Im rich, Im famous and Im Danny Jones girlfriend!"

After she said that Charlotte just went quiet. She looked like she was about to cry untill she walked over to me and pressed her lips to mine. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. Georgia looked like she was going to explode. I deepened the kiss by biting her lip, making her moan a little and openeing her mouth so that I could slip my tounge in. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. Georgia grabbed her stuff and stormed out of the house, slamming the door shut behind her. Charlotte pulled away and lent her forhead on mine.

"Sorry" She said with a smile "She was just really annoying me and I will hate myself if I messed up you relationship but-" I cut her off by kissing her lips quickly.

"I dont care. She is annoying and I hate her anyway" I said

Charlotte ran to the front door and opened it to see Georgia stood at the end of the drive "DONT BOTHER COMMING BACK SLUT!" Charlotte shouted leaving me laughing.

"So are we going in the back or what?" I asked

"Yep!"

"Or would you rather go on a walk and takre a picnic?"

"A picnic sounds nice" She said smiling