Chapter 13

1 Month Later

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up in Danny's arms around my stomach. I had started to show a little now and Danny seemed to like that. Some fans had guessed that we were together and that I was pregnant with Dannys child, but we hadnt told them yet. Danny started to move and he sat up. Wait, i had the feeling I was going to throw up. I shot up and ran to the toilet. Danny followed and held back my hair. After I was done I got in the shower and got changed into some leggins and a longish denim shirt. I put a hoodie on over the top. I walked downstairs to see Danny, Dougie, Tom, Harry and even James and Matt from Busted. Well i knew thew were MvBusted but yeh. They all looked at my jumped and then I realised it was McBusted.

"OMG IM SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOU ALL! I LOVE ALL BUT I LOVE DANNY JONES THE MOST! HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!" I said pretending to be a fan, jumping around the room and sitting on Danny's lap. Everyone laughed and Danny put his arm around my waist and another on mt stomach. I smiled at him and he did it back. "So, what you all doing?" I asked

"Danny has something to tell you, Charlotte" Dougie said

"Whats up Danny" I asked worried

"We are going on tour for 5 months. First date is 17th April and the last is 6th July. We leave in a month, we leave a day before the first date."

"But, but, you wont be here for 5 months. What is something happens to me or the baby? What if its born premature? What about your dogs? What is-"

"Everything is going to be fine babe! Gi and Izzy are here to look after you and Im only a phonecall away! i dont care even if Im on stage, I will answer you! And the baby wont be born 2 months early"

"O, ok then" I asid looking down at my tiny baby bump and puting one of my hands over Dannys. I put my head in the crook of his neck and whispered "I dont want you to go"

"I know baby, I know" He whispered into my ear. The boys all said goodbye and left, leaving me and Danny alone. "We still have amonth and Im still going to be in he UK and I promise if anything happens to you, I will come straight back here. OK?"

"Pinkie promise?" I asked like a 5 year old

"Pinkie promise" He said taking my pinkie is his, which made me smile. "Im going down to my studio for a bit, are you coming or not?"

"Nah, Im going to go and get in the shower quick"

"OK" He said and he went downstairs and I went up. I stripped down and jumped in the shower. I sat down and just cried. I cried my eyes out. I didnt even know if me and Danny were ready for a baby and now hes going away for 5 months. I got out the shpwer and wrapped a towel around my body and my hair and dried my self. I went into Dannys room and took one of his shirts that went just above my knees. I put some pants on and went down to Dannys studio. He had his headphones on so he couldnt hear  me but hhe saw me in the reflectin of his mac and turned around.

"Hey babe" Danny said, turning around

"Hi" I said looking at the floor

"Charlotte, whats up?"

I just broke down into tears. Danny pulled me onto his lap and cuddled me. He whispred sweet nothings into my ear. "I dont want you to go"

"I know but  have to. Everything will be perfectly fine!"

"OK" I said nuzzling my head into his chest

"You really need to stop worring!"

"I dont know if I can ever do that Danny" I sighed