Chapter 14

1 Month Later

Danny's P.O.V

Today was the day I was leaving to Glasgow for the tour. Charlotte wasnt as woried as she was beore but I could tell she was still worried. I had to admit I was worred because what if anything happened to Charlotte or the baby. I was with Tom, Danny, Dougie, James and Matt now infront of the tour bus. Charlotte walked out side wearing some blue skinny jeans and a big McFly hoodie. You could see her bump a bit better now, she was 2 months pregnant. She came over to me and hugged me. Gi and Izzy had already said goodbye, they were used to us going away. The boys knew she was upset and all came and had a group hug. Charlotte laughed and everyone pulled away, including Charlotte. I took her hand in mine and kissed her on the cheek.

"You can go and get on the bus now. I will be two minutes" I said to the guys and Dougie wolf whistled at us. I leaned in and kissed her lips soft. I cupped her face and our lips moved in perfect time. I moved my hands to under her bum and squzed it, making her jump and open her mouth, leting me slip my tounge into her mouth. Our tounges swirled togther and then we both pulled away and I turned around and walked onto the bus "I love you Charlotte. Remember that and remeber that you can call whenever. Even if im on stage I will answer. Skype me later. I love you" I said, with tears in my eyes

"Bye Danny. I love you too" She said waking and letting a tear slip down her cheek. She turned around and went into the house. I shut the door and went and got in my bunk and curled up. I heard the boys walk bdhind me but I ignored them.

"Danny, she will be OK. She has Izzy and Gi if she needs them and you said she can call you whenever, even on stage, which Fletch wouldnt be very happy with if that happened. Come on we have just started the tour, is OK!" Tom said, trying to pull me off the bunk.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was now sat in Dannys bed, crying. I know this might seem so stupid and sad but I was scrared that something would happen because I have been keeping  a MASSIVE secret from Danny. I hoped it would go away but it didnt.

So, before about a year before I was going out with Danny, I wasgoing out with a boy named Callum. I loved him and everything untill I started to send more time with McFly. He thought I was cheeting on him and would rape me and beat me to love him more. It didnt work. That is one reason why I came to live with Danny. They all knew about him but thought he had gone away. I changed my phone number and everything so he couldnt contact me but I have been having text of him saying he has found me and knows everything; that Im pregnant, that I go out with Danny and that Im home alone for months. Im scared.