Chapter 2

Charlotte's P.O.V

"YOU ARE CUTTING AGAIN!" Harry shouted walkimg in the door with Dougie and Danny behind him.

"WHY CHARLOTTE!" Tom said pulling away from our hug.

"IT DOESNT HELP WITH ALL OF YOU SHOUTING AT ME!" I shouted, tears pouring down my face

"Come on Charlotte, lets just go home" Danny said holding his hand out for me to hold but I just walked out ad over to our house.

I walked in and Bruce cane to my feet but I just ignored him and went and sat in the kitchen. I sat on one of the stool things and lent my head on the breakfast bar. I heard the door shut so Danny must be back. I heard him walking behind me ad he started to rub circles on my back.

"How can we get you out of this 'eh?" Danny said

"We cant. Its a deep dark hole of torture" I said sitting up

"Babe," Dont Danny! That made my heart melt "you really need to stop this, where have you done it?"

"On my stomach" I mumbled

"Show me" I stood up and pulled my McFly hoodie up a little so you could see them. Some were old and some were newish from last night. I had only pulled it up a little so he could only see a few but I think he realised there were more because he just kept lifting it up. Eventially he just pulled it over my head leaving me in my white bra. I crossed my arms over my chest and he bent down onto his knees. I didnt know what I was doing untill he started to kiss each of my cuts, soft and wet. I must admit it turned me on a little but I knew he didnt like me like that so I pushed that thought to the side. As he kissed the last few, Harry walked in. Fuck.

"What the fuck! Danny get away from my sister, Charlotte put a top on and is that what you did to yourself" Harry said running a finger over one of my cuts, making me flinch. I pulled the hoodie back over my head and onto my body. "Why is it wet?" He said, indicating his finger

"Probobly Danny DNA" I said with a slight smile

"I took all the razors from her bag and any from her stuff upstairs. Keep an eye on her for me mate?" Harry said talking to Danny like I wasnt there

"yeh, I will. Dont worry mate. Were OK arnt we babe?" Danny said making me blush a little

"And dont you dare try anything Jones or your dead" Harry said very serious "Bye" Then he just walked out the door leaving me and Danny alone.