Chapter 16

Tom's P.O.V

I had no idea what was happening with Charlotte and Danny but as I walked into their house I could hear crying. I went upstairs and into there bedroom and they were curled up on Dannys bed, crying into each others arms. Charlotte lookde up, smiled a little and wiped her eyes but tears were still pouring out.

"Hi" I said softy, sitting on the edge of the bed

"Hi Tom" Danny said, sitting up. His eyes were red and puffy and I knew he had been crying really hard and he ad tears down his facd. He looked worse than Charlotte and worse than anyone I had every seen.

"Whats up?" I asked

"Me and Charlotte were having twins," I smiled untill he carried on "But Charlotte's angry fucked up ex beat her up on the way here and we lost one" Ifelt my eyes tear up a little but I wiped it away

"Do, do you still have Connor?" I asked and Danny nodded. I smiled a little at that atlease. "Il leae you two alone then" I said and walke out of their house and back into my house. Gi, Izzy, Harry and Dougie were in my kitchen.

"Whats happened with Danny and Charlotte?" Harry asked worried

"Remember Charlottes ex?" I said

"Callum?" Harry said

"Yeh Callum. He beat Charlotte up whule we were on our way here and apparently they were having twins and the one they didnt even know about died. They still have Connor though."

"Thats horrible" Gi said ad I kissed her cheek and held her stomach. She was 9 months pregnant. She could have her baby any time now.

"What about Hyde park? Will they be OK for it?" Dougie asked

"Hope so" I said.

Hyde Park, 6th April, McBusted about to go on stage

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was stood in a special place at the front of the stage at Hyde Park. I wanted to be in the crown but Danny thought it was best for me to be here. The boys were just running onto the stage now and Jame started playing the riff off year 3000. It was really good and everyone was having a great time. People were jumping up and down and shouting the boys names. They played Year 3000, Five colours in her hair, crashed the wedding and they had one more song left. Then Danny started to play Its All About You and I smiled. As the song was finishing, Danny winked at me and shouted; "That song was for my beautiful 9 month pregnant girlfriend, Charlotte!"

Everyone turned and looked at me and I turned bright red. his was the first time we had officialy announced itl I smiled and waved and the crowd cheered.

"Charlotte!" Danny shouted through the mic and I shouted a yes back over the cheers. I think he heard me. "Come backstage! I have something for you!" He said and got off stage and probobly back to his dressing room. Security toom me around to his dressing room and left me infront of his door. I knocked.

"Who is it?" Danny said

"Me!" I said and he shouted come in. His dressing room and a big full body mirror and a little one with lights around it. Cliché. There was a big sofa aswell and Danny was laid across it in just some black trousers. I smiled and he got up and walked over to me. He grabbed both of my hands in his left and placed them above my head, restricting the movment of my hands. He kissed my lips with hunger and passion and I moved my lips

In sync with his. He let of of my hands and placed then on my waist and not letting his lips leave mine, he moved us over to the sofa. I sat down and Danny sat next to me, not breakig the kiss. It was awkward to kiss because of my bump, I was 9 months pregnant.

"GI IS HAVING HER BABY!" Harry said running in "Whoops!" Me and Danny pulled apart and lookat at Harry. His smiled at us. He was way more relaxed about us now.

"OMG I dont want to watch! Phone me when its done and I will come up" I said

"Ok then. Danny?" harry said

"I will come up with Chharlotte later" Danny said

"K. Bye then" Harry said and walked out