Chapter 11

Danny's P.O.V

"Its OK" I said standing up and pulling her up with me. "Lets go. Harry and Izzy will clean this up I hope" I whispered in her ear. 

We ran over to my car and drove home. "Why does all our dates or something end us with us kissing, paps finding us and then us running to your car and driving home?" Charlotte said laughing and sitting down on the sofa.

"I have no idea!" I said laughing as well. "So,What do you want to call our child?"

"Danny, I have no idea yet. Its a bit early to think about that. Why? Do you have a name?"

"I want you to name it. Your the one that goes through all the pain. The last I can do is let you do is name it"

 "Thanks" She smiled, showing her cute little dimples. They only showed a little but they were cute. I pocked one of them and she giggled. I kissed her cheek and she blushed. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Do what?" I asked confused

"You make me feel all special and tingly inside. And it feels like you acctualy care for me unlike so many other people. I have had loads of people be friends with me just to get you you guys and it made me feel like shit all my life. I stopped trusting people and you guys were the only ones I could trust. That's why I cut. To get rid of all the bad. Or that's what it was to me. Now i feel safe and wanted that I'm with you and now we together and having a child. Its just going in the right way for me." A small tear ran down her cheek but she just wiped it away quickly.

"Come here" I said pulling her into a hug

"I'm pregnant so I'm more hormonal now so you cant blame me for being moody or sad or anything" She laughed a little

I chuckled "I wouldn't anyways. So, what do you want to do?"

"Can we just watch some films all night?"

"Whatever you want! I'm just going to get changed, are you?"

"yep" she said popping the p, taking her heels off and running up the stairs. I laughed and followed her up the stairs and into my bedroom. She was sat on my bed taking the belt off of her dress. "Wait, Danny my clothes are in my bedroom" she said getting up and running into her bedroom. I pulled of my clothes and changed into some joggie bottoms and left my shirt off. Charlotte then walked in wearing a big McFly hoodie and a pair or boxer shorts with some grey slipper boots. She looked ,e p and down and sofly bit her lip. I smiled at her.

"Want me to put a top on?" I asked

 "No..." She said getting on her tiptoes and pressing her lips on mine. Her hands were on m chest, tracing the outline of my abs, making me shiver. Her hands were now around the waistband of my joggie bottoms, geltly and very slowly moving them down. The moved her face so that  she was moving her mouth to my ear. "Come get me!" She whispered. I was confused at first but then she ran off down the stairs and I think t the kitchen. I laughed a little and then followed her. She was sat in the kitchen eating someice cream she must have found in the freezer. "Can we watch fims now?" She said taking her ice cream into the ktchen.

"Your such a tease!" I shouted to her and I could just hear her laugh. I walked into the room and she was on the sky store thing, downloading Breaking Bad.

She didnt take her eyes off of the sceen but she must have heard me come in "I wil pay you back later"

"Nah, its OK" I said and sat down beside her. She moved closre and cuddled into me, still eating her ice cream. I dipped my finger into the ice cream and put some on her nose. She pouted and she wiped it off but still pouted. I kissed her lips and she smiled and we both started watching Breaking Bad.