Chapter 17

6 Hours Later

Dannys P.O.V

Me and Charlotte were driving to the hospital bow to see Gi, Tom and their new baby boy, Buss Michaelangelo Fletcher. I bought a ballon that said Its A Boy aswell. We pulled up and got out of the car. I walked over to Charlotte, took her hand in mine aand squeezed it gentaly. She smiled at me and walked in.

"Giovanna Fletcher?" I asked the reception

"Just through thosoe doors and room 7. Second door on the right from the end." The receptionist said and smiled at us.

"Thanks" Charlotte said and we walked down to Gi's room. Then I noticed tht the ballon wasnt in my hand. Charlotte noticed and said "looking for something?" and pulled the ballon out from behind her back and I laughed and we walked into Gi's room. Tom, Harry, Izzy and Dougie were all there. Tom was sat next to Gi and was holding a small baby Buzz in his arms. They looked so cute together. One day I hoped that would be me and Charlotte. 

I snapped back out of my thoughts and saw Charlotte holding Buzz. She kissed his nose and smiled at him. Everyone was looking at her in admeration. Or atleast I was. She noticed and laughed at me.

"Stop staring!" She said laughing at me and I blushed

"Sorry! Your just so beautiful baby!" I said and she blushed. I laughed at her and issed her forhead and everyone awwed. Charlotte gave Buzz back to Tom and then suddenly a splash of water fell from Charlottes dress. She bent over and lent on Dougie who was stopping her from falling on the floor. Harry ran out the room, presumably to find a nurse.

I think Charlotte was going into labor. 

I rushed over to Charlotte and took her off Dougie. and Tom stood up so she could sit down. Gi held one of her hands and told her to breath deeply. I think this was going to be a long night.

Connor Harry Jones was going to be born!