Chapter 12

Danny's P.O.V

Me and Charlotte were now on season 2 of Breaking Bad and Charlotte was half asleep. I turned of the TV and picked her up. I carried her up the stairs and into my bedroom. Would she want to sleep in my bed or hers? 

"Charlotte?" I whispered and she humed a yes "Do you want your bed or mine with me?"

"Yours" She moaned. I chuckled and laid he down in bed. She instantly curled into a ball and pulled the covers over her. I took off my joggers and just stayed in my boxers and got in next to Charlotte. She moved over and cuddled me so her head was on my chest. I put a hand on her back and made small circles with my finger.  "Danny, I'm scared" She said

"Everything is going to be OK babe, just remember that I love you and Im always going to be here for you" I moved and kissed her forehead

"But what is its born premature or something happenes to me and I die or-"

"Dont say that!" I said, a tear slipping down my cheek. I dont ever want her to think like that "Please Charlotte, dont say that" More tears fell down my cheeks and Charlotte sat up and burst into tears right away. "Dont cry Charlotte!" I picked her up and sat her sown on my lap and sat up myself. She put her hands around my neck and just cried. I had stopped by now and I just laid back and finaly Charlotte fell asleep. A few minutes later I was slowly falling to sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up and felt I was going to be sick. I tried to get uo but Danny's strong arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Danny! Im going to be sick!" I said and his grip loosened around me and I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I got on my knees infront of the toilet and started to throw up. I heard Danny walk in and he held my hair out of my face. I got it all up and wiped my face and then just started to cry.

"Danny, I cant to that every morning!"

"It will be OK baby, its will be OK"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry It is sooooooooooooo short!  

I have writers block but have an idea that is in the future so will try to write that.

Thanks

Charlotte

x x x