Seventeen - Teddy is calling

I was nervous to the point I kept redoing my hair, I kept re arranging my room even though nothing was wrong with it. I made sure to keep my phone my pocket on vibrate since I won't be able to hear it.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see my best friend Kevin, I was a bit frightened.

"Clam down its only me," he signed. Im glad he took sign language classes just so he could talk to me and since we both live together he helps me out.

"I'm really nervous," I signed, I sat down on the edge of my bed. I had my laptop set up with the app open.

"You're gonna do fine," he signed smiling, I nod. He left the room and I got up rearranging again. After that I looked at myself in the full body mirror. I put on a pair of jeans with an Halsey T-shirt.

My phone vibrated, I took it out with my heart pounding.

Ed - are you ready?

Harry - I've been ready since 2 hours ago

Ed - ok I'm calling now

I sat around the laptop with my note pad and pen, I hope my hand writing is legible enough.

Teddy is calling

I smiled at the username pressing the accept button. He appears on the screen with his beautiful smile and ginger hair I noticed he had a little stubble.

Harry- italics
Ed- bold

Hey Harry

I wrote down the first thing that came to my mind.

Hey Ed you're really beautiful

Thank you, but I'm the one who should tell you that

You can still tell me

Harry you're really beautiful

Thank you :)

I noticed he was looking behind me so I turned around to see my dog, I motion for him to come over and he did. I move the laptop so Ed could see him.

This is turtle my parents got him for me to help me around

Nice name, he's adorable

I know I've had him since I can remember lol

I love your laugh

Wait you could hear it?

Yeah it's absolutely adorable

I'm sorry I can't hear yours :(

No no it's okay at least I can hear yours :)

You're amazing and I like you

I like you too Harry and you're really beautiful

Thank you again :)

This is short and that's how the other chapters like these are gonna be

Enjoy 😛

Sheerio tits♥