1.6

~Ace's POV~

"Have anyone seen Alex?!" I panicked around the party. It's been two hours since she went out for air and we came out like five minutes after her and she wasn't there. Mike grabbed Jeremy and dragged him to us, "Where is Alex?" He looked confused at us but shook it off, "I don't know! We were supposed to go out but she went in to you guys instead so I looked for Matt. I haven't seen her since then!" 

Mike pushed him out of our way and we rushed out again. Maybe we have walked passed her or anything, why didn't I follow her? I knew no one of us should be alone, not even a second right know when we're under threats.

There were no signs from her anywhere, "Where the hell is she?" I screamed at the others, I could feel the panic grow every second. "Ace look at this!" I ran to Will who picked up something from the ground. "Could this be hers?" he held up something that looked like a jewelry.

I lost my breath when Will handed me the necklace, "Yes, she never take it off!" my hands were shaking as I held it up in the light, the shape of the sun and a moon shimmered in the moon light. She was always caring that around her neck and now the chain was broken. This necklace was given to her from an old friend that she had when she was little, he gave it to her so she would never forget him when he moved... 

"That son of a bitch!!" the words slipped my mouth when the memory came back to me. The guys looked confused at me, "You guys stay here in case that she will appear. I have to confront somebody" I put the necklace in my pocket and rushed in and out from the doors to my car.

 "I'll drive! I haven't drank anything and you are too drunk!" Mike came right behind me and I toss the keys to him. "We're heading back home!" he nodded and we drove back home.

I wasn't afraid that we would wake up the whole house, this was too important. "Is there something about that necklace?" Mike asked me carefully as we ran up to the house, "It might be but there is someone that could help us with some answers."

 I slammed open the door and met Jake in the door, he looked sleepy and confused. "What..?" he began. "Not now!" I rushed down to the basement and to the one person that might know where my sister is, Dash.

"You where her friend! We all went to preschool together!" I stated angrily. He stood up on his feet and looked confused about my sudden mood but then nodded to me. 

The other prisoner, the shooter woke up and glanced angrily at me for waking him up. "How's your wound?" he asked sarcastically, I ignored him and turned once again to Dash.

 "Where is she? She disappeared for like two hours ago and the only thing we found was this necklace. She never takes it off and you were the one that gave it to her!" I screamed to him and held it up so he could see it. He stared at the necklace, someone came running downstairs and stopped in the sight of us. 

"Ace!" It was my mom, I didn't turn around to her or answer her. I watched Dash and waited for a response, "ACE!" Mom was screaming at me now and stood beside me. "Not now!" I yelled back, I have never raised my voice to her in my entire life.

"You answer me now! Where is she! Where are my sister!!!" I punched the cage with all my power and yelled with everything I got. Dash jumped terrified away from me, "I don't know, I promise! They change places every week!" he squeaked.

"Ace what's going on? Where is Alex!?" mom was angry and desperate now. I turned around with tears in my eyes and looked her straight in the eyes. "I don't know. She disappeared" moms' eyes changed under a second and she was murderess now.

 "What!? What do you mean that she have disappeared?" I couldn't answer her, I just shook my head. "Ace answer me right now!" she ordered, I couldn't look at her, my tears was falling. What if we're too late? What if they already killed her?

"What is happening down here!?" my dad came running to us with the gang right after him. I didn't move, I was still staring down at the floor. I could feel moms' eyes staring at me in anger, I snapped it out from my body and turned to Dash again. Before anyone noticed what I did I opened the door to the cage and jumped on him.

 "You. answer. me! Where. is. she!?" for every word I screamed was a new punch at him. He didn't protect himself or punch back. His face was covered in wounds and blood but I couldn't stop, he knew everything. He knows where she is, "I'm going to kill you if you don't answer me now!" I continued and I could feel someone trying to drag me away but that person wasn't strong enough. 

"Ace stop it!" I could hear James's voice in my ear as he with one lift pulled me away. Everybody was standing and looked at me in shock. I buried my face in my hands, this was all my fault. I shouldn't have let her go in the first place, I should have followed her out. I turned around and started to punch the wall over and over again.

Nobody touched or talked to me, I think they waited until I got everything out from my system. But for the third time someone was coming running to us from upstairs, Will and Josh. I stopped hitting and looked at them for news.

 "She never showed, everybody have left and we don't know where she is! We found this a block away from Jeremy's house" he handed me something that was some sort of clothing. I looked down at it and saw the one thing I feared, blood. My whole body was shaking and I couldn't stop looking at it, she can't be dead.

"Somebody tell us what the hell is going on! Where is Alexa!?" My father yelled. Mike let go of me with his eyes and turned to my family and explained. He told them how we sneaked out to go to the party. How we let Alex go by herself just a wall between us. How she then disappeared and that we only found her necklace.

 Mom grabbed onto my father and glanced disbelieved at Mike and then at me. My father didn't move and stared furious at me, "Why did you go when you guys wasn't allowed to? And why the hell are you with this three again?" he pointed at Mike furiously. "If any of you have something to do with my baby girls disappearing...."he started to threatened them but I had enough. 

"Dad they have nothing to do with it! They are our friends and they are helping me find her! You think I would have gone to the party if I knew this would happen? For god sake someone wants to kill Alex, me and mom! Do you really think I would let that happen! So shut up, stop blaming everyone and help me found her!!" I could feel my head turning red, I barley had any voice left. 

"Alex is gone!! She have been kidnapped! Why can't you guys just listen to us for once!! She is GONE!" my dad shouted furiously at me and then walked around the room stressed out. he searched for something to hit, just like I use to do. 

"Well you blaiming the first one you see won't help! So man up so we can start searching!" I stormed over to him ready to punch some senses into him. But Leo, Adam and Lisa came between us, my father looked suprised at me. That made him hesitate and think clearly. He than gave the guys a deadly eye and then nodded to me, "Okay no more secrets! Tell us everything you know! We have to find her!"